Andrej Kramaric

milka

Vitesse here he comes!

Imo it would be completely useless to loan him to Vitesse, which is equivalent to Rijeka's level in terms of club and league they play in. In fact the Dutch league may be the less relevant league to send young but already confirmed strikers such as Kramaric. It's a league where it's sensible to send young strikers who haven't known anything else than youth teams yet, so that they can work on their technique and boost their confidence (and market value).

But Kramaric would put 30 goals in that league, so what ? What would he have learnt with such weak defenses and tactical mayhem that is the dutch league ? If Mou wants him to work on his strentgh, stamina, and tactical abilities he has to go BPL mid-table or Ligue 1 or Serie A.

Only in the last three seasons you had John Guidetti (23), Alfred Finnbogason (29), Luuk De Jong (25), Jozy Altidore (23), Wilfried Bony (31), Grazziano Pelle (27), Bas Dost (32), Sanharib Malki (25) which makes a total of eight different players having reached 23 goals in the league.

Guidetti is nowhere to be found, Finnbogason (53 goals his last two seasons) still hasn't put one in the net with the Real Sociedad and is now on the bench. De Jong failed so much in Gladbach that he came back to netherlands. Sunderland's competition is too much for Altidore, and Bas Dost have miserably failed in Wolfsburg and is now a bench warmer - behind Bendtner in the hierarchy, it says everything !! And Malki is a complete nobody whom I just learnt the existence by checking if I hadn't forgotten anybody, looking at his carreer it seems he has discovered how to score goals at the age of 29. Now struggling in some turkish club (6 goals in 34 matches).

So out of the 8 only Bony and Pelle made the cut in a stronger league after reveling in netherlands. But only Bony really, because Pelle is older and had tactical awareness thanks to his time in serie A... Not to mention it's way easier to confirm at Swansea and Southampton than Chelsea.

So unless Kramaric scores 50 goals next year with Vitesse, his statistics will really give no clue if he can make it or not at Chelsea. It will mean much more if he scores "only" 20 in a Ligue 1 club, for instance. And many Ligue 1 clubs better than Vitesse would be happy to have Kramaric for a year, trust me.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

There are reportsicon1.png coming of Italy that Chelsea are still on course to sign Croatian forward Kramaric despite an offer coming in yesterday from Leicester City. Both Premier League sides are interested in signing the Rijeka player but it looks like he would prefer to sign for a club with the stature of Chelsea.

TMW have reported on claims from Italian journalist Alfredo Pedulla with says Leicester had lodged their latest bid for Kramaric which is said to be in the region of €11m. However the forward isn’t so keen to sign for Leicester and would prefer a move to a bigger club and Chelsea seems to be his favoured option. Pedulla believes that the West London club could bring in Kramaric during the January transfericon1.png window and then he would be loaned out to Dutch side Vitesse for the rest of the season to get some valuable playing time and more experience.

However they will still face competition from other big clubsicon1.png in Europe with Juvetnus being one of those who are keen on the player. The sporting director of the Serie A side is on good terms with his club Rijeka and like Leicester they are too considered putting in a double figure bid for Kramaric.

Kramaric has been linked with a move to Chelsea in the last couple of weeks but Pedulla’s latest claims need to be treated with caution. The Italian in the past has reported that players were on the verge of joining clubs and in the end nothing has materialised. He claimed during the summericon1.png that Juvetnus midfielder Arturo Vidal was on the brink of joining Manchester United for €39m but the Chile international remained in Italy.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/from-italy-forward-has-excellent-chance-of-joining-chelsea-after-

• 3 weeks later...

Kramaric's father: "Chelsea are really persistent. The thing we disagree over is Andrej's loan over the next six months." #CFC

Kramaric's father: "The question is where would he go on loan? We have no guarantee that he would return to Chelsea when the loan ends" #CFC

Kramaric's father: "True, Chelsea is a great club, but I'm not sure if it's the right way to go [at this moment]" #CFC (T Portal)

hmmm. june 19, 1991. he and i share the same birthdate (year and all included). :lol:

well thats my extent of knowledge about him. what type of a striker is he? strengths/weaknesses etc etc. i mean we have costa/remy/DD with bamford out on loan. also 7mil is a lot of money for a player to just be bought to send on loans. also he is already 23, so dont think this one would be a buy for loans. definitely we must see something in him.

I do not know if we will finally signing Andrej Kramaric for the first team or we'll lend it to another computer (I have read that our idea is lend Leicester), but I think it is a player who can give us many things for us. In many games we've been having trouble shoot on goal. Diego plays better with spaces and in the last match our rivals have locked up back and have left us very little space, so Diego has had it harder to shoot at goal. Remy, and Drogba Also plays better with spaces and so I think we need a pure striker, 9 pure, one killer of goal.

Displaying videos Kramaric I see a striker who does not need many spaces to shoot on goal. In fact, people compared with Inzaghi, the best worst player in the history of football (this is a joke, pure sarcasm). Inzagui had nothing, but he always got a lot of goals. I believe that Kramaric is a pure finisher
, a great killer of the area and have a player can give us so many points and games in matches like Sunderland, Newcastle or Southampton.

I think Kramaric has something different that we do not have now in the team, he shoots any balloon that comes even without much space.

Although we must bear in mind that is not the same play in the Croatian league and then go play in Premier League.

Not sure why anyone is reading too much into this buy. This is Chelsea's MO now. Buy young talent develop it and see if it works, and if not, sell it for a profit. He could just as easily be loaned for two years and be sold. Look at Lukaku. He was thought to be the future at forward and he was sold after 1 year of sitting on the bench and two loan spells at WBA and Everton. Eto came in for one year. Torres is gone. Ba came in for one year. This is probably it for Drogba as a player and who knows if Remy will be around next year.

Not sure why anyone is reading too much into this buy. This is Chelsea's MO now. Buy young talent develop it and see if it works, and if not, sell it for a profit. He could just as easily be loaned for two years and be sold. Look at Lukaku. He was thought to be the future at forward and he was sold after 1 year of sitting on the bench and two loan spells at WBA and Everton. Eto came in for one year. Torres is gone. Ba came in for one year. This is probably it for Drogba as a player and who knows if Remy will be around next year.

I will be amazed if Remy is at here when we kick off next August, he was never a long term option, we needed a cheap squad player with decent quality at short notice and Remy ticked that particular box, if Torres fuked off earlier in the window we would have probably got someone else.

He will never be serious competition for Costa and that's what Mou will look for and maybe in this guy he's found it.

Why does Costa need competition though? He's clearly one of the best strikers on the planet, the vast majority of players aren't going to be able to challenge him and take his spot long term. We can just stick to having a hierarchy of players and when Costa struggles bring in the next man who can provide while he works out whatever issue he's having, form and what not.

Drogba has been playing well but in all honesty Remy should probably see more time. Hell we could throw him out on the wing with Willian and Schurrle's struggles and he can contribute. I think Mou is being short-sighted.

As for this kid....he can probably ball, I've never seen him but I think we need to stop hoarding all the young talent if we aren't actually improving the team. We sell them if they don't pan out then spend for a high level guy where we could easily let some of these guys work their way up and in and not have to spend as much at the same time or at a future date. I see how the plan works but I do think there is an alternative that we aren't using.

/end rant.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You