Andrej Kramaric

milka

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/kramaric-at-leicester-city-head-offices-to-sign-contract-exclusive-photos/

Andrej Kramaric is Set to make His move to the Premier League.

The Croatian striker, born in 1991, will leave Rijeka to join Leicester City after clbs: such as Juventus Had Been looking to snap him up. Together With His agent Vincenzo Cavalliere, the player has arrived at the club offices to sign the contract with the club.

Esteban Cambiasso was anche present, ready to help him adjust and blend in with His new teammates. Below you can see exclusive pictures of Kramaric at Leicester City's head offices:

RVzcbd3.jpgGxKbuwg.jpgl67XDmf.jpg

Not sure if that means a loan from Chelsea or if he's going permanently to Leicester.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Remy performs well on the wing, why not play him there permanently, make Bamford second choice and that way Remy can fill in as 3rd if he needs to.

If there's one thing we don't need, it's strikers. Also saves us from buying a new winger.

Good for him. We would've, without a doubt, sent him away to Vitesse and forget about him. At LCFC he has a small platform, but higher exposure and chances of playing week-in-week-out. Good luck to the lad!

Good for him. We would've, without a doubt, sent him away to Vitesse and forget about him. At LCFC he has a small platform, but higher exposure and chances of playing week-in-week-out. Good luck to the lad!

He has the best agent in world football, integrity wise. How many agent puts the future and happiness of their client above monetary values and glamour. His agent pretty much convinced him to join Leicester over us even though financially speaking it would have been in his own selfish interest to convince him otherwise and for that i commend him. football needs more agent like that.

He has the best agent in world football, integrity wise. How many agent puts the future and happiness of their client above monetary values and glamour. His agent pretty much convinced him to join Leicester over us even though financially speaking it would have been in his own selfish interest to convince him otherwise and for that i commend him. football needs more agent like that.

If there were more agents like this we as CFC would be in trouble. Who gives a shit about some random players careers? All that counts ist that we can buy cheap talent and sell it for profit. That is the way we fund our signings. I don't get why people here are happy for him and praise his agents. If that trend continues we will not be able to compete anymore. Very sad day for CFC. We obviously really wanted him but failed to get him. He would have scored for fun for vitesse who have no striker and play in the Eredivisie FFS. Would have been a major cashcow. damn.

Di Marzio was saying earlier that Chelsea, together with Leicester, were still very much a part of the negotiations for Kramaric and if that's true I believe there could be a first option or a fixed buy-out clause for us to get him in the near future if he proves to be successful at Leicester and if not, the club haven't lost any money either way. Sounds good to me.

If there were more agents like this we as CFC would be in trouble. Who gives a shit about some random players careers? All that counts ist that we can buy cheap talent and sell it for profit. That is the way we fund our signings. I don't get why people here are happy for him and praise his agents. If that trend continues we will not be able to compete anymore. Very sad day for CFC. We obviously really wanted him but failed to get him. He would have scored for fun for vitesse who have no striker and play in the Eredivisie FFS. Would have been a major cashcow. damn.

Some of us are praising his agent because we still have faith in morality and ethical values as hard as that may sound and when an agent/person does what seems to be against the norm in this ever so corrupt and immoral world, it deserves praise.

These youngsters are human beings and not "cash cows" for the corporate world of football. There's nothing wrong with selling players that doesn't fit into a club's present and long term future but when that becomes your main and primary objective then it's a no no in my book.

Some of us are praising his agent because we still have faith in morality and ethical values as hard as that may sound and when an agent/person does what seems to be against the norm in this ever so corrupt and immoral world, it deserves praise.

These youngsters are human beings and not "cash cows" for the corporate world of football. There's nothing wrong with selling players that doesn't fit into a club's present and long term future but when that becomes your main and primary objective then it's a no no in my book.

I don't get whats corrupted about advising someone to sign for Chelsea. As if it would be an unethical demand to go on loan. Also we do not know what Leicester paid him.

and yes for us, CFC, players are cashcows that is one of our main source of incomes. without our cashcows we could not have bought, costa, Fabregas. We take FFP seriously which means we have to generate our funds ourselves. We don't have the infrastructre Bayern or Madrid have. Still we have to compete against them while they are protected by UEFA. Our only advantage is our loan network. No club generates as much income through loan fees. If our board would think like you we would never again get a sniff at the CL trophy. Loaning is a business without victims. The club get their investments, the agents their money and the players get an wageupgrade and the name of Chelsea on their CVs. and btw this already is our main objective. Mourinho himself admitted most loanees, most young players we buy will never play for us.

I am so proud that we have established an unique laon-empire in world football. We should look to expand that and even buy players from other continents esp south america and loan them across europe. Also with more partnerships to established clubs like Milan or Besiktas we can offer the loanees football at a high level which beneifts their careers and also increases their market value.

If Remy performs well on the wing, why not play him there permanently, make Bamford second choice and that way Remy can fill in as 3rd if he needs to.

If there's one thing we don't need, it's strikers. Also saves us from buying a new winger.

why? square pegs, round holes. we need a proper world class RW. lavezzi is available, reus is available.

why? square pegs, round holes. we need a proper world class RW. lavezzi is available, reus is available.

Forgot to add *if Reus is unavailable.

If we've signed Remy long term then I doubt he'd have many qualms about us converting him into an RW. Depends how long his contract is, really.

Forgot to add *if Reus is unavailable.

If we've signed Remy long term then I doubt he'd have many qualms about us converting him into an RW. Depends how long his contract is, really.

Remy isn't a RW, and shouldn't be played there. He's a CF; end of!

http://theprideoflondon.com/2015/01/08/andrej-kramaric-signs-leicester-city-still-come-chelsea-fc/

I also think his move Leiscester could be a our strategy to not breach the FA rule which prohibits a team from the Premier sign a player and lending it in the same window signings. It is very rare that was so close to signing for Chelsea or Juventus, and finally he prefers playing in Leiscester. Furthermore, in principle we wanted to loan he to Leiscester. I think it could be a loan simulated With magic trick.

http://theprideoflondon.com/2015/01/08/andrej-kramaric-signs-leicester-city-still-come-chelsea-fc/

I also think his move Leiscester could be a our strategy to not breach the FA rule which prohibits a team from the Premier sign a player and lending it in the same window signings. It is very rare that was so close to signing for Chelsea or Juventus, and finally he prefers playing in Leiscester. Furthermore, in principle we wanted to loan he to Leiscester. I think it could be a loan simulated With magic trick.

Its a pretty weird situation. Reminds me of Markovic.

@Magic Lamps

Just because the club owners see football as a business doesn't mean you have to. @lionsden and I are looking at it as neutral fans of the sports, we want to see young talent flourish. I'm not celebrating we lost out, because if he proves himself and we buy him for a higher fee then everyone wins. This is simply about Chelsea's poor management of young talent like this, there's a consistent trend of forgetting about such players.

You might be happy seeing young players being bought and sold to fund bigger transfers at the expense of their careers but I certainly do not. It's not like he's gone to a big club either, that's why we're praising his agent. At Leicester he's going to develop by getting games in the league you want him to play for, because you clearly want him to play for Chelsea... He's not joined Man United, Juventus, City etc.

This isn't a debate about our loan system/our own failings, I don't want to start that here.. There's a time and place for that. This is just simply recognising that the sport we've become fans for can prosper with young players making bold decisions like this and agents genuinely caring about their clients' futures.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You