Andrej Kramaric

milka

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rijeka-based agent Predrag Racki regarding the move.

"If he chooses Chelsea, Kramaric won't ever set foot on the Stamford Bridge pitch," he said. "He'll get lost in Holland, just like Delac, Pasalic or Perica. All that 'glitter' lasts two or three days"

And I absolutely agree with him. He's a very talented player with a bright future ahead of him why agree to a move that will more than likely disrupt your career.

he is getting a premier league loan it seems. (leicester), so if he does well, he could get a place like sturridge did.

but seeing as leicester want to buy him themselves, hopefully they would still play him and not be bitter and bench him. being bottom they would be unwise to do that

"If he chooses Chelsea, Kramaric won't ever set foot on the Stamford Bridge pitch," he said. "He'll get lost in Holland, just like Delac, Pasalic or Perica. All that 'glitter' lasts two or three days"

And I absolutely agree with him. He's a very talented player with a bright future ahead of him why agree to a move that will more than likely disrupt your career.

Because the salary will be good and at worst it's a one or two year disruption (look at De Bruyne and Sturridge for good examples)

Because the salary will be good and at worst it's a one or two year disruption (look at De Bruyne and Sturridge for good examples)

You have a point. But do these players realise that they are nothing more than cash cows to our management. Some of them move here genuinely believing they will have a chance to make it here permanently.

Have to agree here as well. We have an excellent striker here already in Remy who can barely see playing time so I can't see where this guy would.

Hoping this is like the Fredy Guarin link last winter where it's total bullshit.

You have a point. But do these players realise that they are nothing more than cash cows to our management. Some of them move here genuinely believing they will have a chance to make it here permanently.

Honestly, I would do exactly the same. If he goes and flops at a lesser club the only way is down but if he flops here it's Chelsea fault and the player will have the benefit of the doubt - the same teams he's turned down now will probably be back in for him too.

Get a Chelsea salary and use your loan moves to impress other clubs = everything to gain and nothing to lose.

It's win win for both parties, they get on the books at one of the top clubs in world football, get a decent wage and more often than not a decent loan.

Us on the other hand can sell them on for a profit if they are not quite good enough (best example so far was KDB basically funding Matic) and one's that do reach the level come into our team, look at Tibo for example, by all intents and purposes we signed a 25m plus keeper for free last summer.

Furthermore this signing is a bit different to our usual youth signings, he's not only 23 and played numerous games at his current club he is having a 6 month loan at Leicester so if he impresses, shows he can cope in England and keeps them up he will be in a great position already.

Furthermore i don't think Remy is in Mous long term plans, that mixed with Didiers retirement likely to be this season or next means striker spots are up for grabs.

Have to agree here as well. We have an excellent striker here already in Remy who can barely see playing time so I can't see where this guy would.

Hoping this is like the Fredy Guarin link last winter where it's total bullshit.

Remy was signed because we needed a cheap, decent enough striker at short notice.

I will be amazed if he is still here come August, he's a stop gap until we find a striker who can seriously push Costa.

Remy was signed because we needed a cheap, decent enough striker at short notice.

I will be amazed if he is still here come August, he's a stop gap until we find a striker who can seriously push Costa.

Eh, I don't know about that. Stop gap he may be but I think he'll be here for a couple of seasons at least.

Eh, I don't know about that. Stop gap he may be but I think he'll be here for a couple of seasons at least.

He is struggling to get ahead of Didier in the pecking order (credit must go to Didier for good performances too) if we get in some serious competition for Costa he will play even less than he already is.

I can see him sticking it out this season and hopefully getting a PL medal for his troubles but beyond that I think he will want to start playing week in week out again and Jose will want to free up a space for a longer term option.

He is struggling to get ahead of Didier in the pecking order (credit must go to Didier for good performances too) if we get in some serious competition for Costa he will play even less than he already is.

I can see him sticking it out this season and hopefully getting a PL medal for his troubles but beyond that I think he will want to start playing week in week out again and Jose will want to free up a space for a longer term option.

I think if we win the title Didier will retire, we keep Remy, and bring in another. I think Remy is versatile enough for José to feel like he's worth keeping. Whether or not Rey himself will be content as a rarely used sqaud player is another thing.

Yes, it's true that the boy can see cut his progression because probably will not play all time that he would need. But too is true, that the team need a great alternatives, and this guy looks very, very good.

Besides, I'm sure it would be the second option and if he give a good level, Mou not hesitate to rotate more. Win us, with a great alternativa that in any moment can be headline, and win him, fighting for titles, in a great team and with much game time sure.

I don't know you, but for me, this guy would be a great signing.

What's the point if you don't aspire. Sure he's probably not good enough for Chelsea but if you don't come how does one know? It's about more than just skill to be successful. It's also about chemistry, style, and skill sets. Not to mention they get great financial deals with Chelsea and get the security of not worrying about Chelsea getting relegated so if their loan club fails they can get recalled and be sent to a more successful club, and if they are successful in their loan they can get a loan to a better club.

Whereas if you go directly to Leicester you have no protection if Leicester gets sent down and you could be playing in the Championship in 2014-2015 which is fine if you are 18/19 but not so good at 24/25. The only players "being stashed" at Vitesse are young players at this point and those players can get a move to a bigger club /league if there is a demand.

Look at Lukaku and Thorgan. Lukaku got a loan to WBA and Everton and then was sold. Thorgan got a Belgian loan and then got a loan to Borussia. De bruyne got a loan to Werder Bremen had a go a Chelsea and was sold to Wolfsburg. Courtois got a loan to Athletico for 3 years and came back and seized the Chelsea GK spot.

It's in Chelsea's best interest to get their loanees the best possible loans get them the most games, find the right fit for leagues so that the player can develop and either move up to the Chelsea roster or be showcased to be sold a profit.

You can cry about the purity of the game or that the players are being used, but the reality is in most cases a player not working out has to do with the player and not Chelsea's personnel management. Any player that fails is not good for Chelsea because they a) lose money B) waste resources c) get a negative reputation.

I will be amazed if Remy is at here when we kick off next August, he was never a long term option, we needed a cheap squad player with decent quality at short notice and Remy ticked that particular box, if Torres fuked off earlier in the window we would have probably got someone else.

He will never be serious competition for Costa and that's what Mou will look for and maybe in this guy he's found it.

Never looked at Remy as competition for Costa but rather as a back-up option who could also be played in a 2 striker line-up. The problem is that if Remy does go then Chelsea will need two new strikers unless you think that Mou will use one of the youth products. (I don't think that will happen). Not sure what is out there for 2015 but with Costa I don't see too many top strikers lining up to come to be his back-up and play 10-15 matches, which probably means two more 1 year rentals.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You