Andrej Kramaric

milka

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 year contract would be too short to make decent profit on him. He should get at least 5.5 years contract. Vitesse might appear a level too low for him even though I am sure in that league he would score 30+ goals every season and would be worth a fortune in 2 years. sign him up and sent him to a striker friendly league.

Rijeka-based agent Predrag Racki regarding the move.

"If he chooses Chelsea, Kramaric won't ever set foot on the Stamford Bridge pitch," he said. "He'll get lost in Holland, just like Delac, Pasalic or Perica. All that 'glitter' lasts two or three days"

And I absolutely agree with him. He's a very talented player with a bright future ahead of him why agree to a move that will more than likely disrupt your career.

That's bullshit.. Perica and Pasalic are only 19, it's too early to judge them. Delac didn't make it because he was not good enough... Courtois was 19 when we signed him, nobody thought he could be a starter in 3 years but he became one of the bests in the world. Delac couldn't even become a first choice keeper in Vitesse.

If this Kramaric guy is good enough he will proove his class in Leicester/Vitesse.

Nothing. Bamford is still on course to be sold in 12-18 months time.

with decent profit i guess, which is exactly what he was bought for. He was a rather risky investment cos he cost a million or two at only 16 but I am sure we can make at least 5 or 6m with him.

That's bullshit.. Perica and Pasalic are only 19, it's too early to judge them. Delac didn't make it because he was not good enough... Courtois was 19 when we signed him, nobody thought he could be a starter in 3 years but he became one of the bests in the world. Delac couldn't even become a first choice keeper in Vitesse.

If this Kramaric guy is good enough he will proove his class in Leicester/Vitesse.

this.

But i wonder whether Leicester is really the best option for him. Vitesse on the other hand need a striker really bad, they had to play our own Bertrand Traore as false 9 in recent days. In the Eredivisie he will score for fun.

With Thorgan's probable departure he can be our no1 cashcow.

At first I thought the quotes are fake, but he indeed said those things at Sportitalia channel, last night.

Kramaric - 72 goals in 97 official matches between 2011 and 2014.

Mandzukic - 50 goals in 109 official matches (2007 - 2010) before joining Wolfsburg.

Aren't stats the best??

Croatian media reporting that Kramarić deal to Chelsea si done. €3,5MIL + €2MIL bonuses. Kramarić will be paid €1MIL per season. Possible destinations for loan are Leicester City and Vittesse.

http://www.jutarnji.hr/kramaric-potpisuje-za-chelsea-rijeci-odmah-3-5-milijuna-eura--andreju-milijun-eura-po-sezoni/1268784/

According to Croatian media, it'll be announced soon. 3,5 mil Euro's goes to Rijeka, and more 3 mil through bonuses in next 4 years.

Kramarić's pay will be 1 mil per season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You