Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His age and salary wouldn't be such an issue if he had a position in the team in which he can perform at a high level - he doesn't.

For his age he still performs well. Not for every game though. After all he still has plenty of goals.

The team is looking for a long term player there.

I fear another cave in performance against this lot tomorrow, but the other half of me says this is our second home and we will nick it.

We must, must work incredibly hard to have a chance of winning this, but I feel their midfield will smother us.

Yeah, but if we play a counter attacking 4-3-3, the point of it would be to use width and attack them, so we wouldn't really want him drifting too much. I don't think we will play a 4-3-3, anyway,

I agree we will not dominate possession 2morrow. So playing Luiz-Ramires in the pivot might not be a bad idea with Cahill-Ivanovic CB pairing.

Especially after how nice Yaya was to him last season.

I agree we will not dominate possession 2morrow. So playing Luiz-Ramires in the pivot might not be a bad idea with Cahill-Ivanovic CB pairing.

Especially after how nice Yaya was to him last season.

You mean this, right?

Hopefully, karma is flying around.

Didnt we play rambo as a winger last time?

Hopefully, that's not the case tom!

Anyways, if we play same formation, we're going to a FEW (very few) chances to score since we won't win the midfield battle and possession time.

Do you really prefer Ake over Lampard in a game againt ManCity? Your hatred for Lampard really must be deeply personal.

Lampard was a passerby in our away game at City and United. It's completely justified to leave him out today. Not sure if it should be Ake coming in. Mikel and Ramires is a safer bet

According to the match statistics, chelsea dominated united when we won 1-0, united dominated city, but city beat them, i think city will want to play a rough game against us but we are more technical... i see chelsea nipping this game by 1 or 2 goals. We can beat them!