Chelsea v Man City

Jase

Torres is in good form but i feel he will get bullied against Kompany.

LOL noooo, the guy in the mask has no fears :P , plus he has regained some pace, so it'd be a completely different story . Anywhoo, it doesnt matter whoever start, the result of this match solely depends on how our midfields plays, and that's what worries me :cry:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL noooo, the guy in the mask has no fears :P , plus he has regained some pace, so it'd be a completely different story . Anywhoo, it doesnt matter whoever start, the result of this match solely depends on how our midfields plays, and that's what worries me :cry:

he may have no fear but he doesnt have the strength to match Kompany he will have to be very clever with his movement to get the better of that fat head Kompany!

To steal from the stadium the whole England is so proud of? Naughty! :D

I am no English, all I see is a big red stadium. I dot like red, so I dont like Wembley! :ph34r: