Unpopular Opinions

Santiago.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may look a bit too much naive & optimistic, but I believe he'll, next season, play a major part in winning us the Premier League again under José Mourinho.When he is motivated, he can stop Lionel Messi, and since José & him have a good relationship, I think we'll see JT again as solid defender, yes he lost his body a bit, yes he may be injured, but if he can avoid injuries and have a good preparation he is still a very good player.

We should not talk too much about the captain this season, he was injuried, and for me, wasnt fully involved and he didnt care much about this season.Time will say if he must go or not.

That's it for me too though, I don't think he's motivated anymore. He's won everything there is. I suppose we will just have to wait until next season to see what he's like. Hopefully he won't have another scandal in the meantime though...

- SAF is an overrated manager, who usually come up with some brainless decisions, like leaving Rooney on the bench against Real, and doing the same with Beckham years ago, or starting an UCL final against Barcelona with 38 years old Giggs as a starting XI, and making the same mistake 2 years later, when Giggs was almost 40.

-RDM should have never started this season as head coach.

-Axing managers is necessary when the results are not good enough.

-Benitez is a very good manager and would win a UCL with Chelsea in coming 3 seasons if he was to get the job.

-I like red in the kits.

-The 08/09 kit was the worst home kit adidas did for Chelsea.

h hi no. :D may be hate towards spurs!

:)... i have waiting for Arsenal to drop off the top 4 so that i could laugh some more on Arsenal fans ... not that we dont do it now but then the top 4 is the only trophy they keep winning ... would had be great if they miss that one too :) ...