Unpopular Opinions

Santiago.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait-what.gif

scared.gif

The crowd has stopped with the Rafa Chanting (well at least not as much as before) and he has finally got all the players behind him and if he is allowed to bring in some players and let him shape the team i think it could go well....

Buying Oscar was completely unnecessary and a lot of the time I don't see what the big deal is.

Here we go:

JT is an asshole, a bad influence and not even good anymore, he should go in the summer instead of Lampard.

JT is an asshole = Why ?

a bad influence = Why ?

not even good anymore = True.

Buying Oscar was completely unnecessary = Imagine a full season with Moses.Oscar is a good buy, he is expensive however.

The crowd has stopped with the Rafa Chanting (well at least not as much as before) and he has finally got all the players behind him and if he is allowed to bring in some players and let him shape the team i think it could go well....

The rafa out chanting has quietened, because we need to get top 4 and most crucially rafa has already said he is leaving. The reaction he would get if he is still here would be back to being bad again if he stayed on. But each to their own, the whole point of this thread is to express, perhaps controversial opinions. :)

People are trying to have extra unpopular opinions because having unpopular opinions is cool. :D

It started as a cool thing because the first two pages were worth reading. Now people are only trying to be cunts so they can have a bit of attention...

The rafa out chanting has quietened, because we need to get top 4 and most crucially rafa has already said he is leaving. The reaction he would get if he is still here would be back to being bad again if he stayed on. But each to their own, the whole point of this thread is to express, perhaps controversial opinions. :)

yep thats the point of this wonderful Thread! :D

But seriously i think Rafa could do a good job and remember from my first Post only if we cant get Mourinho because if we cant get Jose i dont see many other better managers then Rafa Available...

It started as a cool thing because the first two pages were worth reading. Now people are only trying to be cunts so they can have a bit of attention...

are you calling me and@, Cunts who want attention just because we think Rafa could do a good job?

yep thats the point of this wonderful Thread! :D

But seriously i think Rafa could do a good job and remember from my first Post only if we cant get Mourinho because if we cant get Jose i dont see many other better managers then Rafa Available...

I get the lack of availability thing, but i just want a fresh start. At the end of last season we brought in a new breed of team, and we went from one of the oldest teams to one of the youngest, so we should have a fresh start, ideally Mourinho, but failing that then i wouldn't mind someone like laudrup to try and give us some sort of stability, and hopefully longevity. Whether it will happen is another matter.

are you calling me and@, Cunts who want attention just because we think Rafa could do a good job?

I dont think mate, he knows that Rafael Benitez is doing a nice job overall, even if it could be much better, I think he said that to a precise one in his mind.

Hahaha no mate relax, honestly!

It was intended to another member who always cry for attention...

I get the lack of availability thing, but i just want a fresh start. At the end of last season we brought in a new breed of team, and we went from one of the oldest teams to one of the youngest, so we should have a fresh start, ideally Mourinho, but failing that then i wouldn't mind someone like laudrup to try and give us some sort of stability, and hopefully longevity. Whether it will happen is another matter.

Laudrup just signed an extension with Swansea so i just cant see who else but Rafa if Mourinhos not coming....