Unpopular Opinions

Santiago.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superman. AKA The ABSOLUTE worst, one dimensional and most monotonous superhero. PERIOD.

The past films were absolute garbage. This is a completely different direction as it should be. You really have to rap your mind around the idea if there was a person with unnatural powers and has to hide it as humanity is so limited It's thinking and closed minded. We FEAR, what we don't understand or comprehend.This Superman would be dealing with many moral, spiritual, ethical dilemmas, let alone keeping it a secret for decades. Finding his place in this world.

He is much like a Jesus Christ Figure in today's society, that even though he is not one of us, he's more human than any of us.

The past films were absolute garbage. This is a completely different direction as it should be. You really have to rap your mind around the idea if there was a person with unnatural powers and has to hide it as humanity is so limited It's thinking and closed minded. We FEAR, what we don't understand or comprehend.This Superman would be dealing with many moral, spiritual, ethical dilemmas, let alone keeping it a secret for decades. Finding his place in this world.

He is much like a Jesus Christ Figure in today's society, that even though he is not one of us, he's more human than any of us.

The only Superman story that even remotely interested me was the one when he landed in Russia and was brain washed into fighting for the glorious motherland of Russia. I've always prefered Lex Luthor as a character.

The only Superman story that even remotely interested me was the one when he landed in Russia and was brain washed into fighting for the glorious motherland of Russia. I've always prefered Lex Luthor as a character.

Well than this film will typically not suit you due to being much more deeper and focus on the story and less of the action. As this current Superman film should be about which is why I am absolutely ecstatic for it.

Anywho,

Brian Clough > Any Manager Ever

Well than this film will typically not suit you due to being much more deeper and focus on the story and less of the action. As this current Superman film should be about which is why I am absolutely ecstatic for it.

Anywho,

Brian Clough > Any Manager Ever

Oh my, I find it incredibly hilarious that you can ascertain that false knowledge about me from one of my posts. And that you have the audacity to claim that I prefer action to a plot and character driven story. Don't assume things about me. Don't do it again.

Besides maybe you should learn yourself about Superman: Red Son. Action orientated is the polar opposite of what it is.

Oh my, I find it incredibly hilarious that you can ascertain that false knowledge about me from one of my posts. And that you have the audacity to claim that I prefer action to a plot and character driven story. Don't assume things about me. Don't do it again.

Besides maybe you should learn yourself about Superman: Red Son. Action orientated is the polar opposite of what it is.

Assumptions. The mother of all fuck ups.

My mistake as I took your sentence out of context. Not to mention I find no interest in the DC comics of Superman anymore as it's all over the place within the past decades due to new story plots, etc etc which leads me to become massively chronologically confused. Death of Superman and Return of Superman draws the line for me.

My mistake mate. Don't get your balls in an Uproar.

LeBron in his prime is better than Kobe was in his prime.

Lebron is a football player playing basketball.

Kobe in his prime is probably the best offensive talent the NBA has seen.

Close second...Crash tops it.

Crash was actually worth watching and literally expresses the ideology of not knowing yourself in situations until they actually happen. Whereas American Beauty portrays a fucking plastic bag blowing in the wind to represent how it somehow has meaning

Crash was actually worth watching and literally expresses the ideology of not knowing yourself in situations until they actually happen. Whereas American Beauty portrays a fucking plastic bag blowing in the wind to represent how it somehow has meaning

Or a middle age crisis compared to a teenaged crisis...