Unpopular Opinions

Santiago.

LOL, you watch Jordan play when you were 5?

Wilt was playing most of his career versus unathletic white men. Stats show that right?

Lebron is an athletic beast. His game is built on being stronger, faster and taller than his peers. He is probably the best player in the league, but if you want to discuss offensive talent, Melo, Kobe, Durant, Irving over Lebron anyday.

His shot is still terrible and his post game is sub par to Kobe.

Wilt was playing most of his career versus unathletic white men. Stats show that right?

Lebron is an athletic beast. His game is built on being stronger, faster and taller than his peers. He is probably the best player in the league, but if you want to discuss offensive talent, Melo, Kobe, Durant, Irving over Lebron anyday.

Yeah, what's so funny about that?

And that's bullshit sorry. The most dominant team during Wilt's time, the Bill Russell led Celtics, had plenty of athletic players in their team. He still came up with big numbers.

Offensive game isn't all about shooting to me sorry. Can't believe you even listed Kyrie.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LeBron is the best offensive talent, the others have better scoring arsenals

Yes, cause that makes sense! Lol

Is offense only about scoring? You're forgetting to factor in basic stuff like assists and offensive rebounds and how well a guy drives through the paint for example. That's why Lebron is the best offensive threat for me.

Yeah, what's so funny about that?

And that's bullshit sorry. The most dominant team during Wilt's time, the Bill Russell led Celtics, had plenty of athletic players in their team. He still came up with big numbers.

Offensive game isn't all about shooting to me sorry. Can't believe you even listed Kyrie.

This is how I know you know nothing about bball.

Because I disagree with your notion that Kobe is the best offensive threat the NBA has ever seen? Okay... :lol:

IM pretty sure I said talent.

I guess by your means a person bulldozing people is talent.

IM pretty sure I said talent.

I guess by your means a person bulldozing people is talent.

Come off it, you just sound like a Lebron hater now. I'm not even a Miami fan or anything but you have to acknowledge Lebron is the most talented player in the league right now. Yeah he's built like a brick house but what makes him so good is that he has the talent to match that, that's why he's the best in the league at the moment.

Come off it, you just sound like a Lebron hater now. I'm not even a Miami fan or anything but you have to acknowledge Lebron is the most talented player in the league right now. Yeah he's built like a brick house but what makes him so good is that he has the talent to match that, that's why he's the best in the league at the moment.

I'm pretty sure I said he was the best bball player, I guess that makes me a hater!