Unpopular Opinions

Santiago.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I despise Gay Stingrays. They are everything that is wrong in the world... :ph34r:

GC%202001%20Stingray%20City%203.jpg

So this is your idea of you being mature while I am a drama queen - as you dramatically posed in the, pub? :Goober:

You just exposed yourself - Chorizinho. Again. Ouch. Again. Ouch. And again. Ouch again. Ouch.

Bye bye little man.

So this is your idea of you being mature while I am a drama queen - as you dramatically posed in the, pub? :Goober:

You just exposed yourself - Chorizinho. Again. Ouch. Again. Ouch. And again. Ouch again. Ouch.

Bye bye little man.

Notice the time frame. was after your "little penis" remark and this was made shortly after.Not that this picture has any relevance towards you what so ever :halo:

See that right there? It was a halo sign, indicating some sort of innocence. But, wait for it..., the humorous part about it, is that It's not innocent, merely a joke and fishing for a response. A bit of fun between two individuals. Difference between you and me, I don't go over dramatical about it, threaten or degrade the other member in a manner of aggression, or make remarks about leaving the forum because someone can't learn to take a joke without being completely rattled.

Romario is the greatest Brazilian ever to play in Europe.

What? Wasnt Romario a failure because of the 4-0 UCL Final against Milan?

That is the rep he's got here, they say Europe has never seen the true Romario...

:blink:

Notice the time frame. was after your "little penis" remark and this was made shortly after.Not that this picture has any relevance towards you what so ever :halo:

See that right there? It was a halo sign, indicating some sort of innocence. But, wait for it..., the humorous part about it, is that It's not innocent, merely a joke and fishing for a response. A bit of fun between two individuals. Difference between you and me, I don't go over dramatical about it, threaten or degrade the other member in a manner of aggression, or make remarks about leaving the forum because someone can't learn to take a joke without being completely rattled.

ah let me teach you something, then, Little Chorizo :

Passive aggressive is aggressive - only concealed. Not because it is less aggressive.

You are very much rattled, just as I am. Why else would you answer like this and even start putting tags with 'me loving men on it' - you really did that first, sweetie. How much you spin it - you really did all of that first.

I know it is hard to acknowlegde .

What? Wasnt Romario a failure because of the 4-0 UCL Final against Milan?

That is the rep he's got here, they say Europe has never seen the true Romario...

:blink:

Wouldn't go that far as to call him a Failure due to no-one performing on that occasion. His time with Barcelona and the absolute sheer quality of his play and goals are TO THIS DAY, the greatest football from a striker I've ever witnessed. His performance against Valencia (forgot the year) was the best individual performance Ive ever seen.

Me too! :wank2:

Excited for the Masters? I want Tiger to win it so badly!

Yeah, the best tournament of the year... Buzzing lol. Would love tiger or rory to win it tbh. Big fans of both, though tigers one of the main reasons i started playing.

Wouldn't go that far as to call him a Failure due to no-one performing on that occasion. His time with Barcelona and the absolute sheer quality of his play and goals are TO THIS DAY, the greatest football from a striker I've ever witnessed. His performance against Valencia (forgot the year) was the best individual performance Ive ever seen.

Ronaldo was better, shame he had too few chances to play UCL and that he lost a total of 3 years due to injury...

As far as better indivudial performances of a Brazilian wearing a Barcelona shirt, Ronaldinho at that 3-0 on Bernabeu is much better than Romario!

However, Romario basically won Brazil a WC by himself...

Yeah, the best tournament of the year... Buzzing lol. Would love tiger or rory to win it tbh. Big fans of both, though tigers one of the main reasons i started playing.

Cool, you play? I never played! :(

Lol... You watch wilt play Bball? Dang, you must be old...

I doubt you watch Jordan play as well.

Anyways, the best offensive player in the NBA right now is melo, but the best player is def. Lebron.

Well, you just have to look at Wilt's stats to see how he dominated offensively and I've actually seen Jordan play live twice. Kobe is a top top baller but he wasn't the offensive threat Jordan was.

And I know Carmelo is leading in pts this season but offense isn't only about that, Lebron is the bigger offensive threat simply because he's far more predictable - he's a triple double machine - something Melo isn't. Melo's the best scorer in the league yeah but not the most offensive threat.

Well, you just have to look at Wilt's stats to see how he dominated offensively and I've actually seen Jordan play live twice. Kobe is a top top baller but he wasn't the offensive threat Jordan was.

And I know Carmelo is leading in pts this season but offense isn't only about that, Lebron is the bigger offensive threat simply because he's far more predictable - he's a triple double machine - something Melo isn't. Melo's the best scorer in the league yeah but not the most offensive threat.

LOL, you watch Jordan play when you were 5?

Wilt was playing most of his career versus unathletic white men. Stats show that right?

Lebron is an athletic beast. His game is built on being stronger, faster and taller than his peers. He is probably the best player in the league, but if you want to discuss offensive talent, Melo, Kobe, Durant, Irving over Lebron anyday.

His shot is still terrible and his post game is sub par to Kobe.