Unpopular Opinions

Santiago.

I get the lack of availability thing, but i just want a fresh start. At the end of last season we brought in a new breed of team, and we went from one of the oldest teams to one of the youngest, so we should have a fresh start, ideally Mourinho, but failing that then i wouldn't mind someone like laudrup to try and give us some sort of stability, and hopefully longevity. Whether it will happen is another matter.

U fukin wot m8? I'll end u in 10 secondz blud

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laudrup just signed an extension with Swansea so i just cant see who else but Rafa if Mourinhos not coming....

Yeah i know, i should of clarified, someone like him, as in a manager who is doing well but young and can make a name for himself.

The last thing i want is to see a manager here that everyone hates. If you think the abuse has been unfair towards the FSW already, what would it be like if he signed a 3 year contract? It would be mayhem. We can well do without that. I want to see a happy Chelsea, a united Chelsea that will 'go to war' with every opposing team together. Anything else and we can forget winning big trophies.

JT is an asshole = Why ?

a bad influence = Why ?

not even good anymore = True.

Buying Oscar was completely unnecessary = Imagine a full season with Moses.Oscar is a good buy, he is expensive however.

Number of reasons.

1. I just think with all the media shit that's been around him, the scandals, accepting bribes for private tours etc., he's just not worth the hassle anymore.

2. He has too much power in the dressing room, ala AVB.

3. He was also pretty close to joining City until he got a new contact.

4. Why the hell would you call someone "black c**t" when you know there are a million cameras around? Would he not think about the club before saying such shit?

5. Would he not think about the club in general and try to be a role model and keep his head down in his personal life? Lukaku is a great example of a role model and he's not even a captain.

Number of reasons.

1. I just think with all the media shit that's been around him, the scandals, accepting bribes for private tours etc., he's just not worth the hassle anymore.

2. He has too much power in the dressing room, ala AVB.

3. He was also pretty close to joining City until he got a new contact.

4. Why the hell would you call someone "black c**t" when you know there are a million cameras around? Would he not think about the club before saying such shit?

5. Would he not think about the club in general and try to be a role model and keep his head down in his personal life? Lukaku is a great example of a role model and he's not even a captain.

Good reasons to think that, however, you also must watch what he done for the club, off the field, he isnt a white man, but on the field, since the Desailly-Terry partnership, he has been our captain, our best centerback, and a truly great player, how many times he sacrified his body for the sake of the team ? He has a special personality I must concede, but you are judging him off the field, I'm judging him where it matters most, on the field, and on the field he deserve respect.

He is not an asshole, if he was a Manchester United player we'll never have heard about the Black Cunt thing, just because he is an controversial English player playing for a special team, the media must talk about everything of his life, in a football pitch, for me, black cunt is a normal phrase, insults are normal, predictable, and with the heat of the moment and 25 000 000 supporters around him in a derby, shouting, you dont judge such thing.

He has too much power ? So does Puyol & Xavi at Barcelona, Ramos & Casillas at Madrid, Gerrard at Liverpool...it is normal, if AVB was a good manager, he wouldnt have problems with him.

Who? Me? :o

I wont say I liked your Oscar opinion, but it was not for you Mr. President! ;)

Seriously, you should all just relax, the dude knows it was for him. We should all let the irony roll...

Good reasons to think that, however, you also must watch what he done for the club, off the field, he isnt a white man, but on the field, since the Desailly-Terry partnership, he has been our captain, our best centerback, and a truly great player, how many times he sacrified his body for the sake of the team ? He has a special personality I must concede, but you are judging him off the field, I'm judging him where it matters most, on the field, and on the field he deserve respect.

He is not an asshole, if he was a Manchester United player we'll never have heard about the Black Cunt thing, just because he is an controversial English player playing for a special team, the media must talk about everything of his life, in a football pitch, for me, black cunt is a normal phrase, insults are normal, predictable, and with the heat of the moment and 25 000 000 supporters around him in a derby, shouting, you dont judge such thing.

He has too much power ? So does Puyol & Xavi at Barcelona, Ramos & Casillas at Madrid, Gerrard at Liverpool...it is normal, if AVB was a good manager, he wouldnt have problems with him.

Oh, I do realise everything he's done for the club and how great of a player he really has been for us. His leadership and organisation of the defence has won titles and made us, perhaps, the most solid team the PL has ever seen.

However, while I appreciate everything he's done on the field, I just believe his duties as captain extend far beyond that. His personal life has drawn a great amount of negative press our way in recent years. Stuff we really don't need when fighting for titles.

I was the same as you only till the past couple of years. I would say to my non-Chelsea friends "I only judge him as a footballer". But that was when he was worth his salt on the pitch. Now that he's deteriorating, I don't see a point in having him around. I believe his negatives now outweigh his positives.

Ok, so maybe calling him an asshole was a bit much. But i'll call anyone an asshole who hurts my club unnecessarily, even if it's John Terry.

I wont say I liked your Oscar opinion, but it was not for you Mr. President! ;)

Seriously, you should all just relax, the dude knows it was for him. We should all let the irony roll...

Well i'm sorry Mr. Vice-President! :D

I do believe he'll get better and probably become world class...and when he does you can be the first to rub it in my face!

Oh, I do realise everything he's done for the club and how great of a player he really has been for us. His leadership and organisation of the defence has won titles and made us, perhaps, the most solid team the PL has ever seen.

However, while I appreciate everything he's done on the field, I just believe his duties as captain extend far beyond that. His personal life has drawn a great amount of negative press our way in recent years. Stuff we really don't need when fighting for titles.

I was the same as you only till the past couple of years. I would say to my non-Chelsea friends "I only judge him as a footballer". But that was when he was worth his salt on the pitch. Now that he's deteriorating, I don't see a point in having him around. I believe his negatives now outweigh his positives.

Ok, so maybe calling him an asshole was a bit much. But i'll call anyone an asshole who hurts my club unnecessarily, even if it's John Terry.

I may look a bit too much naive & optimistic, but I believe he'll, next season, play a major part in winning us the Premier League again under José Mourinho.When he is motivated, he can stop Lionel Messi, and since José & him have a good relationship, I think we'll see JT again as solid defender, yes he lost his body a bit, yes he may be injured, but if he can avoid injuries and have a good preparation he is still a very good player.

We should not talk too much about the captain this season, he was injuried, and for me, wasnt fully involved and he didnt care much about this season.Time will say if he must go or not.