Jase

Man of the Match  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good second half like Old Trafford, gave away possession far too much in the first half, Oscar was poor should of been substituted earlier & Ba was motm for me, not just for his excellent strike but he led the line, held the ball to bring others into play & worked hard also.

Goal of the season.......

Save of the season.......

Wasn't that great a performance, but once again I'm left wondering how United are so far ahead in the league when they're really not that good a team.Once again their midfield was fairly anonymous and on another day we could have absolutely battered them.

Nice to see us playing with a proper striker again and though we were solid enough even after losing Cole. Rami was his hard-working self and Hazard, Mata and Oscar showed flashes of magic, but it wasn't a vintage performance by any means. Got the result though and another day out to Wembley. :blue scalf:

Great win, United was just shit comparing to their best games.

Shame Cole picked injury, he will probably miss two weeks.

The goal and Cech save were superb.

But I wasnt too happy with Mata taking shots all the time. He is our creator and playmaker, not main star and goalscorer. Sure this season when Hazard had to adjust and we had no real striker, he was brilliant as he pushed us forward. But next season he will have to take different role. Hazard will become our "Ronaldo", while Mata needs to do his work in creativity. Sure if he can score why not, but if there is striker open to score goal, he should pass to him, not shot himself. There was action today when Mata had lot of time to pass to Ba from side, but he decided to shot from nearly impossible angle. Anyway he still had superb game, but you could see in his eyes he wanted to score and wa dissapointed he didnt in the end.

Now we have City and I feel they are much harder oponent to us, we always fail against power of Citys midfield somehow...

Great win, United was just shit comparing to their best games.

Shame Cole picked injury, he will probably miss two weeks.

The goal and Cech save were superb.

But I wasnt too happy with Mata taking shots all the time. He is our creator and playmaker, not main star and goalscorer. Sure this season when Hazard had to adjust and we had no real striker, he was brilliant as he pushed us forward. But next season he will have to take different role. Hazard will become our "Ronaldo", while Mata needs to do his work in creativity. Sure if he can score why not, but if there is striker open to score goal, he should pass to him, not shot himself. There was action today when Mata had lot of time to pass to Ba from side, but he decided to shot from nearly impossible angle. Anyway he still had superb game, but you could see in his eyes he wanted to score and wa dissapointed he didnt in the end.

Now we have City and I feel they are much harder oponent to us, we always fail against power of Citys midfield somehow...

Massively unfair criticism of Mata. Even if you don't intend to criticise him, your comments are complete bollocks. He is our main goalscorer this season and he's carried this team for the last two seasons. 50th assist today and you've got the balls to say he shoots too much? :wank2:

Massively unfair criticism of Mata. Even if you don't intend to criticise him, your comments are complete bollocks. He is our main goalscorer this season and he's carried this team for the last two seasons. 50th assist today and you've got the balls to say he shoots too much? :wank2:

Read again. I said that next year he will have different role, specialy if we buy someone like Cavani. Mata will have to find Cavani first and try shot on his own second. So far he has been brilliant carrying this team.

Read again. I said that next year he will have different role, specialy if we buy someone like Cavani. Mata will have to find Cavani first and try shot on his own second. So far he has been brilliant carrying this team.

So you know the role he's going to have in the team before we've appointed a manager?

Oh and he'll be passing to Cavani too? Are you sure you're not confusing real life with Football Manager?

So you know the role he's going to have in the team before we've appointed a manager?

Oh and he'll be passing to Cavani too? Are you sure you're not confusing real life with Football Manager?

Its only theory. Try to learn how to read posts and then type, cuz there is only nonsense you write...

Speaking of FM, your youth "ideas" belong right there...

Its only theory. Try to learn how to read posts and then type, cuz there is only nonsense you write...

Speaking of FM, your youth "ideas" belong right there...

So you criticised him based on a 'theory' of how we might play next season, and the players we might sign?

:clap::clap::clap:

So you criticised him based on a 'theory' of how we might play next season, and the players we might sign?

:clap::clap::clap:

There was no criticism just theory that he will probably have to change his style if we do get world class striker. But you dont get it i guess...

Funny about the Rio thing but I dont see why swearing at De Gea, he hasnt done anything to Chelsea except some wonderful saves

People just do it anyway. He is part of the club I despise most of any in the world and we were getting a reaction from him so we carried on doing it

Rafa beat Ferguson again. If Ferguson was manager of Chelsea the boards would be ringing now with calls for his sacking. How dare he lose a game!!! Rafa does not need flatter Ferguson and sup his wine after the match, as Mourinho does. Rafa stands up to his mind games, cooly analyses his weaknesses and then deploys his men with a well crafted tactics.

Rafa beat Ferguson again. If Ferguson was manager of Chelsea the boards would be ringing now with calls for his sacking. How dare he lose a game!!! Rafa does not need flatter Ferguson and sup his wine after the match, as Mourinho does. Rafa stands up to his mind games, cooly analyses his weaknesses and then deploys his men with a well crafted tactics.

The only trouble with winning a game is that this troll pops his head out.

It's like having a cracking St Paddy's Day on the black stuff and having horrible, stinking runny Guinness shits the next day. :wank2: