Chelsea 1-0 Man United

Jase

Man of the Match  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

And i know Ba scored a cracker of a goal but my man of the match goes to Cech for that awesome, out of this freaking world save from chicharito. Absolutely phenomenal. That was the moment which made me believe, we are winning this.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deserved the Win! Should have won by more, but i am more than happy with that. Shows how good we are with our best team. Play that team in the league and we get top 4. :D

Tell that to Rafa mate!

Oh, there goes the talk of winning the treble, of winning the double... Ferdinand and Rooney still without a medal in the FA Cup.

Wembley is our home, going to be interesting against Citeh!

For the people who've been saying that the FA Cup is 'nothing', I hope you didn't watch today. It's a very special trophy to those who grew up sitting beside a radio listening to hear the draw etc.

Over the past decade, the FA Cup has pretty much lived at Stamford Bridge. I hope that trend continues with a top 4 finish to make it even sweeter.

Note: Mata had a fever 2 days ago. I don't believe you get over a fever in 2/3 days, nevermind the lack of match fitness after only playing 19 minutes in the past 2 weeks. I didn't think he had a bad game at all. Not an average Mata game, but an average Silva (these days) sort of game; which is still better than any attacking midfielder in the Premier League.

La Liga watchers who don't tend to see Mata & Chelsea had very little idea that today he was off form. All I could see, hear and read was comparisons to Iniesta of all people - and that's coming from Barcelona and Madrid fans (with a scattering of others).

Good day!

Now time for the youth!!!

Fergie before the match: "Chelsea never had a good oppostion in FA cup for a long time."

Looks like the old man was correct. We still haven't had any good opposition in the FA cup.

Hazard my MoTM. Could have easily picked Demba. Mata was below his usual standard, though was still emencely quality as shown by the beautiful pass for the goal. So any 3 of them could have won it, but he created so many problems for them, even if he didn't score. And Cech of course for the wonder save...

Even bertrand did quite well when he had to come on. :)