Jase

Man of the Match  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shitty are gonna be just as determined to win int he FA Cup as we are, if not more.

Tough, tough opponent to face but we can do it. They don't play as a team, we do. They don't have heart, we do.

i voted for Ba but could chose Cech too. what a second half and when we see this we can say we are the best team in Premier league

we've won 2 out of 3 against United this season, and the one we lost we got robbed by the referee. Yet they're winning the league again, simply because they get decisions and have a wider squad....

I really hope people appreciate that pass from Mata. Really, try and think of any other player currently who does what he does on a consistent basis with passes like that. I'm struggling to find even 1.