Jase

Man of the Match  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this on Redcafe. Surely he can't be serious with this pathetic excuse for the defeat?! :lol:

http://www.redcafe.net/f6/post-match-v-chelsea-368447/index3.html#post13219065 (Post No.108)

After international travels and games, the travel to Sunderland and then down to London ... its been very hectic and physically demanding for many of our players.

Most have not slept in their own bed for consecutive nights for 10 days.

I can imagine how that sense of fatigue and displacement would eventually take its toll.

Jesus Christ, someone on RedCafe has over 22,000 posts! Anyway, nice to see someone gracious in defeat:

The 2nd half at OT really killed us.

Going to Stamford Bridge for a cup tie was always going to be tough.

I don't buy the BS about being too tired either. We played on Tuesday night and had more than enough time to prepare and had a 2-0 lead.

It all gets back to us not being good enough on the ball when put under pressure.

For me, Ivanovic Man of the Match. He was a rock, nothing went past him.

But of course, Ba won the match with THAT goal and Cech saved us with THAT save.

Van Persie went passed him like lightning when Ivanovic was ball watching. If he had decent contact on the ball with the header that would have been a goal.

Amazing goal by Ba but Cech's save is absolutely out of this world.

To be fair United didn't look interested for large part of the game. I was very disappointed with Benitez too, the lineups vs Soton and Utd clearly show which competition he prioritizes. Ashley Cole got injured as a result, when he really should have played against Southampton and Bertrand should have started against United.

United, in both games, played exactly the way we wanted. They didn't press, they left space to exploit. Of course kudos to our boys for actually capitalizing on it.

I'm happy with the win, but I'm not overly excited.

excellent win! Ba once again showed that playing with a striker actually pays off! MOTM for me. Cech brilliant too, best save of the season!

Defensive I still think we look vulnerable though.

Proud to say I got angry looks from de gea and Rio Ferdinand today. De gea for doing the wanker sign and swearing at him in Spanish and Rio for me shouting 'you're a cunt Rio' and he turned round and stared at me :D

Very Brave! :Goober:

Proud to say I got angry looks from de gea and Rio Ferdinand today. De gea for doing the wanker sign and swearing at him in Spanish and Rio for me shouting 'you're a cunt Rio' and he turned round and stared at me :D

:clap::yes:

Funny about the Rio thing but I dont see why swearing at De Gea, he hasnt done anything to Chelsea except some wonderful saves