Jase

Man of the Match  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That right there was our best team, from Cech all the way to Ba (minus Bertrand of course lol) and the team that should play the big games.

Ba's goal was out of this world good, well deserved win.

That right there was our best team, from Cech all the way to Ba (minus Bertrand of course lol) and the team that should play the big games.

Ba's goal was out of this world good, well deserved win.

Time to focus only on the fa cup and dish the uefa cup out.

We don't have the squad to keep playing a match every 3-4 days.

What a performance. I have to admit, at HT I doubted our chances because United had more players capable of changing the game on their bench than we did. Turns out, we didn't need any and their's were shit. Benitez - Ferguson now 2-0 this season, the clash at Old Trafford in May is definitely going to be interesting even if United have sealed the title by then.

Hard to choose a man of the match today, most of the lads did great. Cech and Ramires deserve a shout, but I have to give credit to Demba Ba, mainly because that has got to be the first time this season our striker's performance reminded me of the good old Didier Drogba.

Speaking of Drogba, how will we cope in the semis without the King of Wembley? Mata has been great in the FA Cup ever since joining the club so maybe he can take over as the most consistent performer in the cup and Ba can come up with another Drogbaesque performance against City. ;)

What a performance. I have to admit, at HT I doubted our chances because United had more players capable of changing the game on their bench than we did. Turns out, we didn't need any and their's were shit. Benitez - Ferguson now 2-0 this season, the clash at Old Trafford in May is definitely going to be interesting even if United have sealed the title by then.

Hard to choose a man of the match today, most of the lads did great. Cech and Ramires deserve a shout, but I have to give credit to Demba Ba, mainly because that has got to be the first time this season our striker's performance reminded me of the good old Didier Drogba.

Speaking of Drogba, how will we cope in the semis without the King of Wembley? Mata has been great in the FA Cup ever since joining the club so maybe he can take over as the most consistent performer in the cup and Ba can come up with another Drogbaesque performance against City. ;)

Against West Ham, he had poor finish but overall his game was good.

At least with him, we can keep the flow of the game as he won't break the play like Torres often do.

How the hell are Manure comfortably winning the PL? Do they need RVP+Rooney just like we need Mata+Hazard? Or just a friendly referee?

It's always great to see them lose, as good as us winning. :D

Fingers crossed for Ashley,

Well time for Bertie to step up ;)

Good game overall kept them quiet, but for some better finishing we could have won comfortably.

Well played BA and Cech and credit to Hazard and Ramires...

On to City, who we CAN beat on our day ;)

Now roll on Thursday :)

Wasn't a great performance but thought we played well and created some good chances, which we should have scored. At the moment, we are seriously lacking that ruthlessness in killing teams off. Too much overplaying at times. Other than that, felt we also defended well all game. Restricted United to half chances at best.