Chelsea 1-0 Man United

Jase

Man of the Match  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Rafa beat Ferguson again. If Ferguson was manager of Chelsea the boards would be ringing now with calls for his sacking. How dare he lose a game!!! Rafa does not need flatter Ferguson and sup his wine after the match, as Mourinho does. Rafa stands up to his mind games, cooly analyses his weaknesses and then deploys his men with a well crafted tactics.

Please tell me how he deployed his men with well crafted tactics against a relegation contender? Would love to know.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa beat Ferguson again. If Ferguson was manager of Chelsea the boards would be ringing now with calls for his sacking. How dare he lose a game!!! Rafa does not need flatter Ferguson and sup his wine after the match, as Mourinho does. Rafa stands up to his mind games, cooly analyses his weaknesses and then deploys his men with a well crafted tactics.

http://www.famouscfc.com/?p=1111# :yay:

Where were you hiding on saturday?

If Rafa didn't rotate the team so much and played our full strength team more consistently (with exceptions) maybe they wouldn't play like strangers as in the first half and maybe we wouldn't be so many points behind utd !!!!

Lol you do talk bollocks sometimes mate...

I just gotta say, it feels so damn good knocking them out of yet another competition this season. Don't know about you guys but I feel the FA cup as the Chelsea cup, It's so much more important than EL. It's our competition and we should continue building our legacy here by winning it yet again. KTBFFH!

I'm delighted for everyone at the club after today's result and I include Rafa in that too. I hate the bloke but him and the team deserve a huge well done for once again flying high in the FA Cup.

If we do go on and lift this cup this year it should be renamed 'The CFC Cup'

We own this Cup as well as Wembley.

Stay proud.

Eden Hazard, omg that dude is not from this planet. I mean, seriously, he totally stole the show. Not to mention, that mind blowing save from Cech was miraculous, I mean I've never seeing anyshit better than this. #5realz

Eden Hazard, omg that dude is not from this planet. I mean, seriously, he totally stole the show. Not to mention, that mind blowing save from Cech was miraculous, I mean I've never seeing anyshit better than this. #5realz

The funny thing is, he had an even better save in a nearly identical situation in last year's FA Cup final. I'll never forget the look on Carroll's face when he realized a goal hadn't been given.

Gonna watch the highlights on ITV in a min. I was at work, i checked my phone just twice. First when the 2nd half was under way, about 50 mins and saw when we were 1-0 up. I was so nervous knowing we were 1-0 up and working but i tried to shut it out. I then very nervously checked the score at 2:30 and when it said F/T 1-0 i was in the best mood ever, it was a feeling i've never really had at work lol. Seen the goal and the save and both were immense.

What a huge win, a win that had to happen after what happened on Saturday. Back at Wembley, such a great feeling. Tough, TOUGH game though but we've been here plenty of times recently. Its on!

Full highlights on ITV NOW!

If Rafa didn't rotate the team so much and played our full strength team more consistently (with exceptions) maybe they wouldn't play like strangers as in the first half and maybe we wouldn't be so many points behind utd !!!!

Lol you do talk bollocks sometimes mate...

Not sure if serious?