Talha

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want someone to actually highlight what he can't do as a player and explain why he's not good enough for our system please.

he is technically limited. he wont contribute to our link-up game. with 27/28 he has no experience outside of his country and never has played for a top-club. he played 1 good season in the CL, his first one was awful. for turkey, he hasnt proven himself neither. so we have: a 28-year old player, who has only proven himself in his own country and played one decent CL season...futhermore 4 of his 9 goals he scored against Cluj (who where awful) and 1 against braga (average team). so 5 goals against good teams. surely still a good record, but it doesnt looks special anymore. and before drogba came, the whole galatasaray system was build up on him and here for sure he wont be the center of the game.

i dont even know, if you are for real with him or you are trying to troll us...burak is a good player, but nothing more. nowhere NEAR chelsea class.

• 1 month later...

Im a bit of a late joiner to this thread, but lol at people putting down Yilmaz's goal record to being in the Turkish League.

The Turkish league is not the Northern Irish 4th division (no disrespect), its a highly competitive league and one of the best league's in Europe (outside the obvious 4 you can make a case for it being the best). The Portuguese league and Turkish league are similar in terms of the standard and the quality, people thought Falcao might struggle with the step up to one of the big league's, oooppsss.

If we lose out on Cavani i would happily take a punt on this guy for £20-25m, 67 goals in 82 games (over the last two season's) is not to be sniffed at.

Cavani is gone we're not signing him. I watch Burak play and realistically he's not Chelsea material, he would be great for maybe Spurs or Arsenal but for a team like us who want to compete for the title he may come a bit short for a few reasons:

He is very lazy, he never contributes in defense and blames his teammates on poor passes. He is an OKAY finisher but when I watch him his goals are not convincing in the way that when he finishes it is often a lucky finish through the keeper's legs etc, not convincing enough.

Credit where it is due he has great aerial ability and he is exceptionally strong and very fast for his size (target man).

Nooo! He played vs Slovenia vs Turkey friendly and he was average at best (and we dont have good defence)

I dont know how he scores all those goals, but he was blody awful in that game, Slovenia won 2:0...

Thanks for the Lukaku video! But JESUS FUCK! that "music" is VILE! I wanted to q-tip my ears with steel skewers. fuck!

......Also I need to read more about this Yilmaz guy. His name alone is awesome.....

I love this guy lol. I think i mentioned it somewhere before, but i watched some Galatasary games because of Drogba + Sneijder, and Yilmaz scored like every time. He was also one of the top scorers in CL, proving he doesn't score 'simply' because it's the Turkish league.

We're running out of options, so i wouldn't really be against him or anyone else who's not exactly a big name. As long as they're better than Torres and Ba...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You