Man United v Chelsea

Jase

Hi there, a Man City fan here in peace. I'm really astonished by the pessimism of Chelsea fans. At the start of the season I was so happy for Chelsea doing well and I was hoping you carry on all the way to win the league as I knew City won't because of the lack of decent reinforcement during the summer window. But I would like to say is that the red scum are not invincible if you get at them and I know Chelsea can get the game at them. But the fans should support the team, as you know at Old trafford there is silence as in a cathedral. Utd fans support their team only when they score, then you must keep the volume high and good luck and hopefully see you in the final.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking that we will see JT and Lamos lead the team to victory... Van persie to score for them early... JT headed equlizer, and then a 90th min Lampy screamer to win it...

I can dream can't i... :D

Hi there, a Man City fan here in peace. I'm really astonished by the pessimism of Chelsea fans. At the start of the season I was so happy for Chelsea doing well and I was hoping you carry on all the way to win the league as I knew City won't because of the lack of decent reinforcement during the summer window. But I would like to say is that the red scum are not invincible if you get at them and I know Chelsea can get the game at them. But the fans should support the team, as you know at Old trafford there is silence as in a cathedral. Utd fans support their team only when they score, then you must keep the volume high and good luck and hopefully see you in the final.

Hay and welcome. Thanks for the support.

We all thought that we'd go all the way at the start of the season, but our thin squad coupled with the amount of games we've played have made this very hard. Not to mention the two reds who are involved in our squad.

Our last few run of results have left us questioning where we stand in these compitions. Deep down we know we can beat them if everything goes to plan, but nothing ever goes to plan. Also it's gonna be 12 against 11.

Just hope we can put in half the performance city did last season at old Trafford! Good luck with the semis!

whatever nutterhead decided to go into the season with only 1 (Torres) as our senior striker, probably cost us a title challenge.if city/united play poorly, Aguero/Dzeko/RVP would bail them out. when we play poorly, we drop points. now with Ba we are slightly better but then again, playing twice a week since January is not helping. the squad is simply tired

If you read from the start of the thread, the pessimism outweighs the optimism by far.

And? The mere fact that some actually think we can go and get a result against a side (that the best attack in the world ((Madrid)) could barley manage without a sending off) who have had more days rest, pissed off as fuck, and with a squad that has been nothing more than mediocre this entire season due to management and squad mentality, is very wishful thinking.

I will support them till the end and hopefully some fucking miracle happens to our players and put out the performance of the season (Highly unlikely under Benitez), but my expectations are nothing more than a 2 goal margin defeat.

Come on you Blues

Come on you Blues

Come on you Blues

Come on you Blues

Come on you Blues

Come on you Blues

Come on you Blues

Come on you Blues

Come on you Blues

Come on you Blues

That is the spirit Donni! :blue scalf:

I am weirdly excited for the game, I just hope we fight with our hearts...

If you read from the start of the thread, the pessimism outweighs the optimism by far.

True... But the optimists are taking over lol,

Until he announces the team sheet and it looks something like this.

Cech

Ivan David cahill cole

Lampard rambo

Hazard mata bertrand

Torres

Then we will all return to wondering what the fuck happened and what the fuck he is doing in charge...

P. S. If he picks that team I will cry lol.

Think Rafa will go with this. <_<

-----------Ba-------------

Hazard--Mata--Ramires

----Lampard--Mikel----

Cole--------------Azpilicueta

------Luiz----Cahill-----------

----------Cech----------------

Luiz has been influential in every United game he's played in. Whether in helping the game for us, or fucking the game for us.