Man United v Chelsea

Jase

would rather loose this game 0-5 than 0-1, I want to see us take risks and ATTACK!!!

change your fucking tactics Rafa!!! 4-4-2 please?

just want to see ba and torres for once, then torres and rafa can fuck off...

does rafa know that 4-2-3-1 doesnt work at the moment? fuck

i still want this trophy, want to see a high scoring game, but i dont even know if we can even buy a goal at the moment... moses, mata, and hazard need to start... the rest is ok, but i do want to see Cahil in the back to keep an eye on RVP, hes our brightest defender at the moment... (fuck actually idk why we dont play him as a #9! did you see his goal against newcastle? or was it twattenham? idc either way, it was an incredible goal and he has skill)

cheers from the US!

go blues!

(and does this mean we wont see a ivan and nani battle?! damn)

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we win :)

I really don't think a loss will affect Rafa, I am not sure why but I just don't see them giving him the boot.

I think, it's the opposite. Yes,he won't be sacked untill the end of the season but Rafa knows his reputation is at stake. If his team gets knocked out of another tournament, he knows there will be no one to hire him after he is kicked out of Chelsea. He must want to win atleast one trophy and winning today will take him closer to the most realistic trophy he could have won in his tenure.

On the other hand, his man management is so poor that the players doesn't even seem like playing for him or for the team. May be the prospect of beating Man Utd after the match at the Bridge might motivate them, i just hope Rafa doesn't kill that motivation with his idiotic team talk.

I think, it's the opposite. Yes,he won't be sacked untill the end of the season but Rafa knows his reputation is at stake. If his team gets knocked out of another tournament, he knows there will be no one to hire him after he is kicked out of Chelsea. He must want to win atleast one trophy and winning today will take him closer to the most realistic trophy he could have won in his tenure.

On the other hand, his man management is so poor that the players doesn't even seem like playing for him or for the team. May be the prospect of beating Man Utd after the match at the Bridge might motivate them, i just hope Rafa doesn't kill that motivation with his idiotic team talk.

The usual ignorant rubbish. Rafa already has job offers and one of them is from Chelsea.

The usual ignorant rubbish. Rafa already has job offers and one of them is from Chelsea.

What? Didin't he say he won't be here next season in that press conference where he blasted the supporters? Do you have a source where it says that?

I am not supporting/in favor of Rafa or anywhere close to it, i hate him and want him to be jobless again. But what i mean is he will want to win a trophy to establish his name in the job circle which is rightfully in gutter nowadays.

A rambo and mikel pivot is vital, Rambo will be the most important player as he usually is in the big games

yeah..he was pure gold against City wasn't he?

but i agree. he was on the wing then and he is just useless on the wing. kept running into City players all game

pivot suits him better

I m not hoping anything from this tie specially after our last outing plus United would be out with their strongest team as they are left with only 2 competition.

I would love to something like this though :P

-------------Ba-------------

Hazard--Mata--Moses

-------------Oscar-------------

--------Luiz---------------

Cole---------------Azpilicueta

------Terry----Ivanovic----

----------Cech----------------

Very fantasy like :)

That is the spirit Donni! :blue scalf:

I am weirdly excited for the game, I just hope we fight with our hearts...

So am I! I got up this morning feeling all optimistic after being gloomy bout this one.

Sooooooo 2-4 victory!!!!

Yeaaaaah

1. That's how we usually play against Man U anyway

2. The way we have been playing we will not be creamed we will be obliterated

3. Then they can jog on. They have had 2 days off, they are getting paid £80,000 per week. Get on with it.

4. Unlike us and Man U, Man City were already out of European competition. They were also playing a team that will probably get relegated to the 3rd division at the end of the season

5. Like I said, they are professional footballers, some of the best athletes in the world. Is it really asking too much of them to run around for another 90 minutes after taking Thursday's game against a pub team as a light-hearted kick about

Predominantly, I agree with your analyses. However, even the 80,000 per week athlete needs a rest sometimes.

As far as I am concerned 2 days of rest is not enough. We need to wait & see today.

Most of my attention today would likely to be at Anfield for Liverpool v Spurs instead. Gotta watch both matches simultaneously.

Hopefully the scousers can take some points off Bale Spurs. Liverpool have an attack that can cause them problems with the likes of Sturridge, Suarez, Coutinho and Gerrard coming through, which isn't bad at all.

Hopefully the scousers can take some points off Bale Spurs. Liverpool have an attack that can cause them problems with the likes of Sturridge, Suarez, Coutinho and Gerrard coming through, which isn't bad at all.

Would be happy as long as Spurs do not win tonight though I'm afraid, very afraid that they might well get the 3pts tonight.