Man United v Chelsea

Jase

Remember that shitty game that decided the winner of the PL.Lamps goal was awful.

Such a bad game in general. I remember being very optimistic about that game too. United were still in the Champions League and our team was well rested. Luiz makes a fucking premature error and fucked up the game for us.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------Azpilicueta------------Ivanovic------------Cahill----------------Cole---------

------------------------------------------------Luiz----------------------------------------------

----------------------------Ramires-----------------------Oscar------------------------------

-------------------Mata-------------------------------------------------Moses-----------------

----------------------------------------------Ba

Or hazard at the left and Moses on the right.

Much more dynamism in midfield and at the right back.

For me it would be the best team we could field.

And the opponent could not press so easily our fullback with Ramires and Oscar making a passing option.

And besides, if there are holes in midfield, our three midfielders can run past people if there is space.

I don't want to see Mikel Lampard together, they are too static in the build-up play.

the only way this pathetic excuse of a footballing team can win this match is if and only if united want to lose it. THATS IT.

i cant see any other ways this team under the asenine manager can even compete against united. for me the result is simple 4-0 united. and i bloody well hope that happens so that the fucking fat asshole gets his ass kicked out, the players get totally humiliated in front if the world and are forced to put in their heart and souls into their performances from then on and have to prove themselves from the scratch...

Here's a stat that nobody would like.

Javier Hernandez has scored 6 goals in 9 appearances against Chelsea in all competitions with 3 of those coming in the last 3 encounters.

We CAN win this game, but then we have to:

1. Realize that United WILL score.

2. Understand that they may have a sick offense, but their defense isnt impressive.

3. Dont hoof the ball too much. We got 3 playmakers...

4. Be really fast on the counter. If its one thing I have noticed its that when we counter fast, use quick passing then we look really dangerous.

5. We cannot play tiki-taka. Simple as.

6. Every player on the pitch has to commit a 100%.

7. The formation:

Cech

Azpi - Cahill/Iva - JT - Cole

Luiz - Mikel

Moses - Mata - Hazard

Ba

If we are down by a goal (or more) in the 60th or so, we should take off Luiz or Mikel and bring on Oscar and play a 4-1-4-1