Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would try it the other way, since their attack is strongest department, just go all out, play high + put lots of pressure on their rather weak midfield/defence!!!!

We have proven we can play like that and if we are clinical... . We cant play defensively tho cuz than we will have almost no chance i think.

http://i.qkme.me/3phyvd.jpg

The'll give us a lesson, simple.

This is the best United since Ronaldo's last season at the club, and we are the worst Chelsea since.....

Thats the thing they have been so shite this season until of late anyway.Their defence has been so so dodgy but helps they've had the firepower to make up for it.Whereas we kinda dodgy defence and not exactly capeable of scoring with ease

They just need to really go for it..no doubt we'll see the complelte opposite though

Actually, we have more chance to do something by playing some football than parking the bus at OT.

Demba Ba must start, if he doesn't, i'll just kill Mr Benitez.

We have a chance if we play some good counter attacking football, and get a 1-0 2-1 victory, but i really have doubts, we are so poor, no motivation, no passion its just so clear that we'll be out, we have Rafa, not José.

Thats the thing they have been so shite this season until of late anyway.Their defence has been so so dodgy but helps they've had the firepower to make up for it.Whereas we kinda dodgy defence and not exactly capeable of scoring with ease

They just need to really go for it..no doubt we'll see the complelte opposite though

They are the Premier League leaders, their manager is Sir Alex, and they'll put Van Persie & Rooney upront, lets beat some shit teams, because for them; we are shit.

Carlo Ancelotti: My wife has been sleeping with somebody from this team

David Luiz: Not me, not not me.

John Terry: It was me ! And it was amazing. You're a lucky guy Ancelotti.

:D

Remember that shitty game that decided the winner of the PL.Lamps goal was awful.

one stark difference i think between the two teams - United attackers Rooney, Welbeck, Valencia etc. all track back willingly.

our boys Hazard Mata don't. atleast not often. leaves us exposed