Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought tickets to see Ron "Chopper" Harris yesterday in Ewell, i spoke to him about the game and even he doesn't see us winning today.

To be honest though, my thoughts have slightly changed, i mean i do believe we can win. I look at our squad and see a dynamic, wizardly trio in Hazard, Oscar and Mata if they are all on their game. I see a strong clinical goalscoring machine in Ferna....Demba Ba. I see a brilliant goalkeeper, the best in the world in my opinion in Cech and i see a very capable back 4 whoever we play. We also have many great options between the back 4 and the front 4. I don't see much in Man Utd that worries me except the goalscoring abilities of RVP and maybe Rooney, he's always played well against us and after the headlines in the week, i think it's pretty much a dead cert bet on him to score today unfortunately.

I'm gonna give the players the benefit of the doubt and say Thursdays game was in horrible conditions, shit pitch, against a load of crap accepting that anything other than a real stuffing would more than likely see us through anyway in the 2nd leg. I'll try and convince myself that the players were just trying to conserve energy as we've played a lot of games this season. I do think we'll thrash Steaua in the 2nd leg 4 or 5 nil anyway tbh.

We need to put in a real performance today, we need to produce what we did at WHL and The Emirates and play at our absolute best. I feel we can do it. Old Trafford is a great stage and in an FA Cup Quarter Final against Man Utd at Old Trafford with a Wembley Semi next, if the players are not motivated for this, they'll never be motivated for anything. No fucking about today, we need to be at our best and maybe take advantage of Man Utd's Euro KO and maybe their tiredness as they played catch up against Real for 20 mins with 10 men in a real big game.

Whereas i don't believe we will win the game, i know we CAN win the game. I just hope the real Chelsea show up today.

Well, I hope you will win.

Currently, Suarez is pretty hot. It´s gonna be hard for Spurs to prevent him from scoring.

Thanks mate , and that Coutinho lad has been a real boost . Brendon Rodgers and his transfers are really doing a lot of good to liverpool . Wish we had a permanent manager tho )': #feels

Bought tickets to see Ron "Chopper" Harris yesterday in Ewell, i spoke to him about the game and even he doesn't see us winning today.

To be honest though, my thoughts have slightly changed, i mean i do believe we can win. I look at our squad and see a dynamic, wizardly trio in Hazard, Oscar and Mata if they are all on their game. I see a strong clinical goalscoring machine in Ferna....Demba Ba. I see a brilliant goalkeeper, the best in the world in my opinion in Cech and i see a very capable back 4 whoever we play. We also have many great options between the back 4 and the front 4. I don't see much in Man Utd that worries me except the goalscoring abilities of RVP and maybe Rooney, he's always played well against us and after the headlines in the week, i think it's pretty much a dead cert bet on him to score today unfortunately.

I'm gonna give the players the benefit of the doubt and say Thursdays game was in horrible conditions, shit pitch, against a load of crap accepting that anything other than a real stuffing would more than likely see us through anyway in the 2nd leg. I'll try and convince myself that the players were just trying to conserve energy as we've played a lot of games this season. I do think we'll thrash Steaua in the 2nd leg 4 or 5 nil anyway tbh.

We need to put in a real performance today, we need to produce what we did at WHL and The Emirates and play at our absolute best. I feel we can do it. Old Trafford is a great stage and in an FA Cup Quarter Final against Man Utd at Old Trafford with a Wembley Semi next, if the players are not motivated for this, they'll never be motivated for anything. No fucking about today, we need to be at our best and maybe take advantage of Man Utd's Euro KO and maybe their tiredness as they played catch up against Real for 20 mins with 10 men in a real big game.

Whereas i don't believe we will win the game, i know we CAN win the game. I just hope the real Chelsea show up today.

Haven't seen the real Chelsea since Tottenham away.

I just feel there is absolutely no hope or ambition with this current side and Benitez. If we still had RDM, i'd be a different story.

Thanks mate , and that Coutinho lad has been a real boost . Brendon Rodgers and his transfers are really doing a lot of good to liverpool . Wish we had a permanent manager tho )': #feels

Well, I too wish Chelsea could have much better manager. We need to wait for the summer. Only then, we might see some progress, I feel. Some say, I am a dreamer. Having said this, what else have I got ?

Haven't seen the real Chelsea since Tottenham away.

I just feel there is absolutely no hope or ambition with this current side and Benitez. If we still had RDM, i'd be a different story.

When you have the players that we have, there is always hope, especially in a one-off cup tie that the players will surely want to win. Forget the manager, the players are 3 games away from another medal. Medal's are what players strive for. Now, as we're so close to the later stages once again, the motivation has to be there.

I believe we'll get a performance today, just probably not a result. But there's no doubt we can beat them.

When you have the players that we have, there is always hope, especially in a one-off cup tie that the players will surely want to win. Forget the manager, the players are 3 games away from another medal. Medal's are what players strive for. Now, as we're so close to the later stages once again, the motivation has to be there.

I believe we'll get a performance today, just probably not a result. But there's no doubt we can beat them.

Too many incidents this season where there were medals up for grabs, "our players striving for", was absent on every occasion.

I just hope to Christ some fucking miracle happens today.

Very true, but surely those near misses must give us even more motivation. You'd think so anyway but with our shit atm, you just never know what can happen and what's going on in their heads. I hope the players believe they can win. I also wish the game was earlier.

Hi there, a Man City fan here in peace. I'm really astonished by the pessimism of Chelsea fans. At the start of the season I was so happy for Chelsea doing well and I was hoping you carry on all the way to win the league as I knew City won't because of the lack of decent reinforcement during the summer window. But I would like to say is that the red scum are not invincible if you get at them and I know Chelsea can get the game at them. But the fans should support the team, as you know at Old trafford there is silence as in a cathedral. Utd fans support their team only when they score, then you must keep the volume high and good luck and hopefully see you in the final.

Don't worry City need to believe! If Man scum lose to us, Arsenal and City! Then the gap's down to 3 and any little slip ups here and there and they could bottle it!