• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Mata
    • Moses
    • Ba
    • Hazard(sub)
    • Mikel(sub)
    • Torres(sub)

We certainly didn't look tired today in the 2nd half. If that went on for 10 more minutes, we woulda won the game. If we play with the adrenaline, enthusiasm and tempo with that real desire to win, tiredness isn't noticed. When we were in the zone, we were in the fucking zone today. Tbh Man Utd were pretty fucking awful after they went 2-0 up.

our squad are young rich boys, they ain't tired.

At least Rio's honest.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a twat you are by the way...

Not you mate... :D

haha funny I wanted to post something similar. BTW, I think de gea was lucky. I know everyone wants to give him props for saving manure, but sometimes it's better to be lucky than to be good & this was one of those times.

Hazard was MOTM for me, he was on fire today. I also thought Cech should have saved at least one of those goals. They were not terrible mistakes but I really expected a world class GK like Cech not to take two goals like that in a single game.

And really impressed with team's determination in the second half, except maybe for Torres, who looked like he didn't care even though he was well rested.

Rafa is a genius! :ph34r:

I dunno about that but I did think he made the right call with Hazard on the bench after Hazard looked so tired on thursday come on fresh and totally took over the game with Mata.. fair play to Rafa for that

Hazard was MOTM for me, he was on fire today. I also thought Cech should have saved at least one of those goals. They were not terrible mistakes but I really expected a world class GK like Cech not to take two goals like that in a single game.

And really impressed with team's determination in the second half, except maybe for Torres, who looked like he didn't care even though he was well rested.

Let's be fair now. That first goal was a clinical finish by lil' pee. The 2nd one I have to agree w/ you. I did feel Cech could've have been more aggressive in the air, but he did make up for it on that one play later in the same half where he made two saves.

Voted for Luiz, he was so good all game. Wanted to chose Hazard but i chose Luiz as he played the whole game.

The real Chelsea finally showed up today. We've came back from 2-0 down twice against Man Utd this season and beat them in the League Cup from 3-2 down and 2-1 down.

Play like we did today and we'll be safely in the top 3 and will win the Europa League. FA Cup is still tough.

One Game motivation?

Again, I dont understand why people show such confidence in Cahill. Once again he didnt look confident,stable and good enough.

Luiz for me was huge this game, as was Hazard.

Wonderful 2nd half there. We could of won the game aswell.

Let's be fair now. That first goal was a clinical finish by lil' pee. The 2nd one I have to agree w/ you. I did feel Cech could've have been more aggressive in the air, but he did make up for it on that one play later in the same half where he made two saves.

I rate Cech very very highly. On his day I'm sure he wouldn't have conceded any goal today. Maybe I expect too much of him :ph34r:

We missed a HUGE opportunity with this!

Michael Crick@MichaelLCrick

De Gea for #MUFC preserves Sir Alex Ferguson's amazing record, in nearly 39 years as a manager, of never having lost after being 2 goals up

And was fun reading comments on Redcafe after the game. I know they have been complaining about Antonio Valencia for sometime but saw today that they have compared him with Bebe and even called him Antonio Bebe. :lol:

Am I seriously the first person to vote for Ramires as MOTM? I thought he was the obvious choice (with Hazard being second) Not only did he score the tying goal, but he was solid throughout, breaking up plays and leading the charge, and our central midfield was the only part of the team was solid all game. Luiz had some brilliant moments (the interceptions that lead to the goal, the pass to Mata), but also had some awful ones (he probably should have got a head to the opening goal, his awful almost OG, letting Welbeck walk right around him to create a 2 v 1). Nice to see us come back. We've had three games against ManU and all three have been very entertaining. We've got two more to go as well.

spot on Ramires was clearly MOTM for me