• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Mata
    • Moses
    • Ba
    • Hazard(sub)
    • Mikel(sub)
    • Torres(sub)

I rate Cech very very highly. On his day I'm sure he wouldn't have conceded any goal today. Maybe I expect too much of him :ph34r:

I understand, but we need to think that there are good players on the other side of the pitch despite how much we hate them. Believe me when I tell you this, because lil' pee plays for Mexico & manure two teams I truly hate, but I will give props to that goal cause I doubt even if Cech was on his line he could have saved that one. That was a nice bit of skill there & I will give lil pee some props on that one.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand, but we need to think that there are good players on the other side of the pitch despite how much we hate them. Believe me when I tell you this, because lil' pee plays for Mexico & manure two teams I truly hate, but I will give props to that goal cause I doubt even if Cech was on his line he could have saved that one. That was a nice bit of skill there & I will give lil pee some props on that one.

Sure it was a great heading but Cech made the wrong call there, there was already a defender chasing Cuntarito, had Cech stayed back he would have had a chance to save it.

Sure it was a great heading but Cech made the wrong call there, there was already a defender chasing Cuntarito, had Cech stayed back he would have had a chance to save it.

Cheers mate & I understand where you are coming from too. I play keeper & have been on both sides of those types of play. You get a split second to react. I will give Cech a pass though, cause he saved our bacon more times than not.

Cheers mate & I understand where you are coming from too. I play keeper & have been on both sides of those types of play. You get a split second to react. I will give Cech a pass though, cause he saved our bacon more times than not.

Yeah, that's why I said it was not a terrible mistake, it's really hard to know. Sometimes you'll prevent a goal by going aggresive and intercepting the ball in the air, sometimes you won't reach it in time and if the striker is good enough he's gonna score.

Yeah, that's why I said it was not a terrible mistake, it's really hard to know. Sometimes you'll prevent a goal by going aggresive and intercepting the ball in the air, sometimes you won't reach it in time and if the striker is good enough he's gonna score.

you know the saying...shoulda coulda woulda ;) Cheers mate & Keep that Blue Flag Flying!!!

We missed a HUGE opportunity with this!

And was fun reading comments on Redcafe after the game. I know they have been complaining about Antonio Valencia for sometime but saw today that they have compared him with Bebe and even called him Antonio Bebe. :lol:

I was reading that too lmao. Was very funny indeed.

Ferguson has never lost after being 2-0 up in 39 years as a manager? That Mata chance hurts so much more now!

I was reading that too lmao. Was very funny indeed.

Ferguson has never lost after being 2-0 up in 39 years as a manager? That Mata chance hurts so much more now!

Before this match I was hoping for a draw. Now that it happened, I still can't believe it. I really believe it happened for the fact it was CFC's Birthday & not rafadyce's tactics. I thought it would be a no brainer to start Mikel, but I was wrong. Also I don't remember rafa ever deploying the 3 Amigos (Hazard, Mata, Oscar) at the same time. I guess we were desperate & telly tubby was too ;)

Before this match I was hoping for a draw. Now that it happened, I still can't believe it. I really believe it happened for the fact it was CFC's Birthday & not rafadyce's tactics. I thought it would be a no brainer to start Mikel, but I was wrong. Also I don't remember rafa ever deploying the 3 Amigos (Hazard, Mata, Oscar) at the same time. I guess we were desperate & telly tubby was too ;)

You got some of that right - you are desperate! Rafa has played the so-called "three amigos" - a silly name when one of them speaks French not Spanish. He explained before the match today that ManUtd have a large strong squad and can send on reinforcements in the last thirty minutes, which explains why they win so many games in inrury time. So he planned the game so that he would have fresh legs in the last 35 minutes.

If Rafa ran on the pitch and blocked their shots and then stormed to the other end and scored a hat-tick, if he took over from Lampard and put away the penalty against Citeh, you'd probably say it was a fluke. And what's with this telly tubby shit? Are you yourself fat? He's a football manager not a wannabe male model like Mourinho.

Overall good second half performance.

Hazard was the game changer, Luiz's energy and work-rate was awesome, Ramires just keeps running..

I still think we lack that controlling midfielder (Modric, Moutinho..Strootman)...once we fix that up, a few of our problems will be solved...

Coming back against United and sitting back thinking that United is top of the league just makes me think this is just BEGGING for the return of the "Special One" because the league is soft and ready for the taking!

Awesome second half, Cole had kind of a shocker today though, he was our worst player by far. The defending from both our centre halves on their goals was atrocious but Luiz really stepped it up in the second half. This is type of result that we need to get back into the swing of things :cfc:

I don't about most of you but I had to endure garbage commentary of the Fox Soccer Channel, an Arsenal-United ass licker channel and this article addresses the unbelievable bias out of the mouth of that cunt Ian Wright

http://epltalk.com/2013/03/10/ian-wrights-embarrassing-commentary-against-chelsea-fans-on-fox-soccer-sours-a-brilliant-game/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EPLTalk+%28EPL+Talk%29

You got some of that right - you are desperate! Rafa has played the so-called "three amigos" - a silly name when one of them speaks French not Spanish. He explained before the match today that ManUtd have a large strong squad and can send on reinforcements in the last thirty minutes, which explains why they win so many games in inrury time. So he planned the game so that he would have fresh legs in the last 35 minutes.

If Rafa ran on the pitch and blocked their shots and then stormed to the other end and scored a hat-tick, if he took over from Lampard and put away the penalty against Citeh, you'd probably say it was a fluke. And what's with this telly tubby shit? Are you yourself fat? He's a football manager not a wannabe male model like Mourinho.

Just one of them speaks Spanish.

I don't about most of you but I had to endure garbage commentary of the Fox Soccer Channel, an Arsenal-United ass licker channel and this article addresses the unbelievable bias out of the mouth of that cunt Ian Wright

http://epltalk.com/2013/03/10/ian-wrights-embarrassing-commentary-against-chelsea-fans-on-fox-soccer-sours-a-brilliant-game/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EPLTalk+%28EPL+Talk%29

Ian not the problem.......

Its Gus Johnson.