• Ramires
    • Oscar
    • Mata
    • Moses
    • Ba
    • Hazard(sub)
    • Mikel(sub)
    • Torres(sub)

United played better in the first half, and we played A HELL LOT better than them in the second half!

The only reason they did not lose the game was because of Da Gea. For me Cech had a poor game, while De Gea was phenomenal. 1st United goal was more Garry's fault than Cech, but a player of his caliber should've done better. 2nd goal was 100% Cech's fault because in those types of crosses the GK has only one job which is preventing a goal from the direct kick; if someone heads it nice and scores, so be it, but the GK has to defend the direct shot.

I just don't see the horror ppl see in our defense at times. We concede when we are outplayed which will always happen... It's all in the midfield though and there our problems are, or were until Mickel fixed them in the second half.

Great comeback!

Just imagine these young player when they mature a bit... :) Especially the 21yo Oscar and Hazard...

Don't think Cech had a shocker at all. First goal, he maybe shouldn't have come out, but second was perfectly places and there was really nothing he could do because he has to be in between. Luiz should have got his head on it. It was low enough, but he just missed it. He also made a fantastic double save and his save of Luiz's header was especially excellent. De Gea is an impressive if unorthodox shot blocker.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

???

I never said we would get obliterated... I said we could beat them and all i wanted was us to put in a good performance...

ignore bushman ,,,I said I wasn't confident about the result and still not confident about the replay

???

I never said we would get obliterated... I said we could beat them and all i wanted was us to put in a good performance...

This afternoon I said Chelsea could get creamed today.

Meanwhile, not creamed but obliterated by....I forgot who it was.

Chelsea boss Rafael Benitez has accused Sir Alex Ferguson of snubbing his attempted handshake before the start of the FA Cup semi-final at Old Trafford.

Benitez claimed he was waiting to shake hands with the Manchester United boss but that Ferguson walked past him without doing so.

The Chelsea interim manager, speaking after his side's 2-2 fightback draw, said: "I was waiting at the beginning. It's up to him, I was in the way waiting.

"Ask him (why) if you are brave enough to ask him. It was his decision. I was ready and waiting. I have some education because I know a lot of people are watching so I know what I have to do."

Benitez did not attempt to shake Ferguson's hand after the conclusion of the match, which saw his side come from 2-0 down to force a replay at Stamford Bridge.

The Spaniard explained his actions by saying: "I was with my players celebrating."

This afternoon I said Chelsea could get creamed today.

Meanwhile, not creamed but obliterated by....I forgot who it was.

I have no idea what you are on about...

I said this btw,

" People are extremely pesimistic... Granted, it is realistic, but i think we will win 2-1... Come on the optimism... :D"

I had a hard time of picking a MOTM. Both Mikel & Hazard's inclusion were immense. IMHO telly tubby messed up by not having JT in there. I like to believe that both manure goal would not have happened if JT was there. I know the lil' pee is a stretch, but I definitely feel JT would have helped to prevent the Rooney goal.