• Ba
    • Hazard(sub)
    • Mikel(sub)
    • Torres(sub)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7: Mikel once on the field, was fine. I expect that level from him EVERY game - but we don't get it every game. So anyone posting in the Mikel thread as I write this "THIS IS WHY HE'S UNDERRATED", I want to poo on you. 2 big errors which led to 2 Man Utd counter-attacks happen within the space of 5 minutes; the first of which he didn't even try and make up for. He just stood there, watching.

Manager: 4.5/10
Team: 6.8/10
MOTM/Mata: 8/10.

poor looser leif.. really I really like you're post in any regret... but can't you just give credit due to where it belongs?... Mikel was excetionel, yes he lost the ball two times, that time he didn't get back, the defense was packed with players... the second time he ran his socks off... he didn't make a stupid tackle, he closed the passing range for his counterpart down so the team could get reorganzied... pleaze...

and this was the first time since robbie when the team infront of him played like they had to do... and he can't do it right for ppl with you're mindset, if he plays safe he is awfull slowing down, if he plays with more risk to what he is capable of... he loses TWO times the ball (made I belive 5 Interceptions on the field at least, but you don't count them I think)... and you slam him again?

Has he put A mask with kalous awfull teeth on?

anyway... Hazard MotM Mata tremendous... Mikel also

for me today:

Mata = god

Mikel = archangel

Hazard = Luzifer

Credit where it's due, Rafa changed the game with his subs, but you could argue that Hazard and Mikel should have started. Both were fantastic. But we really should have finished it today. We had the momentum and chances. We shouldn't have added yet another game to our hectic schedule. De Gea was of course world class yet again against us.

But the question is, will Ferdinand face retrospective action over this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y1M6oWUsRXI

Really doubt that..

Like i said before the game, we don't need Lampard in a game like this. He can play against Arsenal and all the teams below them, but in the really big games we need Mikel protecting the back four and Ramires' energy. Mata, Hazard and Oscar are more than capable of getting the goals and giving out the assists in Lamp's place.

On the game, very poor start but i knew there was something in the game for us because we kept getting into good positions but just couldn't pick out the final. Great 2nd half though, now a must to beat them at the Bridge.

What a game, a thriller to be honest. Second half was great, I enjoyed it very much - always something going on, rarely a dull passing game in the middle. Many might not want to admit but Rafa subs were great, every single one of them brought something to our game, except Torres against Ba - both of them were very isolated but Ba seemed to work harder in defending. Very unlucky to concede the soft goals we did and also wondersave by De Gea after Mata brilliantly brought down the ball and wrong footed the defender, shame really. Replay at Bridge, with a positive and supportive atmosphere I can see us snatching it. Keep the faith.

Mikel was excetionel, yes he lost the ball two times, that time he didn't get back,

So how was he exceptional? Both errors lead to big chances for United. You then go on to mention that this is the first time Mikel has had the players playing in front of him etc. since RDM as if it's the reason for him playing better today. Surely if he's as good as you and others on here make him out to be, he should be playing at this level regardless who is in front of him or where he's deployed, no?

We were clearly the better team throughout 90 mins. Gave away two extremely soft goals, other than those, ManScums were absolutely shit.

BTW wtf was that?! That fucking imbecile Ferdinand hit Torres deliberately?!

Massive draw, proud of the boys to perform like that when under 2-0 at Old Trafford. Should of won it though, since I am sure we will lose at the bridge.

Credit where it's due, Rafa changed the game with his subs, but you could argue that Hazard and Mikel should have started. Both were fantastic. But we really should have finished it today. We had the momentum and chances. We shouldn't have added yet another game to our hectic schedule. De Gea was of course world class yet again against us.

But the question is, will Ferdinand face retrospective action over this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y1M6oWUsRXI

Really doubt that..

Lol Torres so scared like a little girl. Any other player would have pushed back ferdinand or said something to him.

So how was he exceptional? Both errors lead to big chances for United. You then go on to mention that this is the first time Mikel has had the players playing in front of him etc. since RDM as if it's the reason for him playing better today. Surely if he's as good as you and others on here make him out to be, he should be playing at this level regardless who is in front of him or where he's deployed, no?

really why don't you go on with my post? like I said poore looser...

whe had more than only two errors from Oscar, Moses, Chech, Ash Luiz and Cahill, seriously...

he was exceptional because the players moved in and around and he COULD spread the ball and he DID... thats the difference...

oh yeah right, he can make a pass to a player in front of him... if he.... isn't there... yeah you're right... he should turn and twist from our box to the opponents... run two times back to ours and theyres make four pirrouettes... and then score...

grow up leif... he was top today... and he hs been often... I wish he has more consistency like you do... because this is the level he can get always out of his locker... and he is still better for what I think of him... so in this extend youre right and I fully agree.. he has to be more consistent in what he does... but you clearly could see the difference...

have you ever played in the midfield and had nobody infront of you? did you? I did for more then 7 years as a holding mid... and its fucking hard if nobody tracks back and demands the ball from you.. because YOU are ALWAYS under pressure you have to get rid of the ball as soon as you can... and WHEN can you do so? right if there is somebody you CAN give the ball to... this is the basic one two you will leanr with the first year schoolars... so plz. leif... really...