Man City 2-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Yeh defintly Arsenal and Spurs drop points.Just a case along with us who drops the most or is the more shittier.Everton are 5 behind us which is a bit but then considering we had a gap at one point and its now gone never know..they could ping up

Just want this season to be over.Been such a disaster really.Know aint gana win a trophy every season but be nice to have a team who look like they want to win and try to win!And want to go back to be yep we can win this game rather then 'here we go again...' sort thing.Bleh shit shity shity times

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh defintly Arsenal and Spurs drop points.Just a case along with us who drops the most or is the more shittier.Everton are 5 behind us which is a bit but then considering we had a gap at one point and its now gone never know..they could ping up

Just want this season to be over.Been such a disaster really.Know aint gana win a trophy every season but be nice to have a team who look like they want to win and try to win!And want to go back to be yep we can win this game rather then 'here we go again...' sort thing.Bleh shit shity shity times

One thing though. Everton are 7 behind us which does provide more than a 2 game gap. Hopefully they have nothing to play for by the time we eventually play them.

We lack believe , self confidence , determination and other shits like these -_- . ERMAHGERD someone please torture our team with Justin Bieber songs , that might wake them up #seriouslywearesoshit #sackrafaandourplayingXI

You write like a female

How many of those....

He has scored quite a few goals, i don't need to remind you about the others. Also remember this pass for Cole that lead to Drogba's goal plus the determination to win the ball back? No creativity? Not as bad as you make him out to be. I wish we had more players like him.

I really don't understand what was on the mind of Benitez.

My first 11 against City would have been.

--------------Azpilicueta------------Ivanovic------------Cahill----------------Cole-----------

-------------------------------------------Luiz---------------------------------------------------

--------------------------Ramires-------------------Oscar-------------------------------------

--------------Moses-----------------------------------------------------Hazard----------------

--------------------------------------------Ba----------------------------------------------------

Azpilicueta and Ramires have good connection.

Clichy is often suspect on the space behind him and Moses is quite good to go behind people.

Luiz Ramires Oscar are used to play together. Oscar and Hazard have the same natural play and could be using quite well Ba's play with his back to goal.

I really don't understand his choices, Ivanovic is bad at right back. Luiz cahill doesn't work, awful chemistry between the two.

Mikel Lampard have not enough dynamism.

Mata Torres I would have saved them for the last 15-20 minutes when the game would have open up.

FSW:

We deserved to win because we played well and we could score maybe more goals.' :doh: :banghead:

FSW did stupind things today but it's mancini's quote.

an City manager Roberto Mancini acknowledged the penalty save by

Hart was significant but believed his team were on track to win the game

anyway.

'It was important after our game against Southampton to start this

game well, strongly, and not concede anything,' said the Italian.

'It was not easy because Chelsea have fantastic players. It is

difficult to play against Chelsea, against Mata and Ba, Hazard and

Lampard, but I was sure we could do a good game today.

'The penalty save was important because maybe the game could change,

but if they scored we had 40 minutes left and we were playing well. We

deserved to win because we played well and we could score maybe more

goals