• Benayoun(sub)
    • Bertrand(sub)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy in the orange coat behind the goal is me! :D

Wow cool u have a picture?

Nothing surprising really. We put our strongest team out there against a league one team.

Im very glad about the win obviousley, but it takes a whole other opposition for a win like this to impress me.

Exactly. Yea sure it's a good win but the two factors that r worrying r that why did we even have to get to the situation of a replay and i wouldn't be surprised if Rafa played our best side against Prague! Cole and Ivanovic shouldn't have played it would have been better to play Azpi and Bertrand. Mikel should have got a few minutes to regain his fitness as he's likely to start against City.

Still it's just some shit league one side. We've not even had one complete utterly dominant win for a while. (Such as when we played Norwich, Villa)

Have to say the ITV coverage for the game was an embarrassment! The biasness and wankfest over Brentford were disgraceful and it was pretty clear from the start who they desperately wanted to win and it certainly wasn't the team in blue.

Have to say the ITV coverage for the game was an embarrassment! The biasness and wankfest over Brentford were disgraceful and it was pretty clear from the start who they desperately wanted to win and it certainly wasn't the team in blue.

I have become used to that with all channels.

Didn't really bother me. Everyone always roots for the underdog so talking about Brentford's bravery or whatever was to be expected. It's more condescending than anything. ("oh look at those brace lads...they're trying soooo hard") If it's two Premier League teams or in the CL, it's different.

It doesnt matter whether the striker is ba or torres or sturridge they wont score many goals for chelsea. For a striker to score our midfield has to create chances for him.Its obvious that we wont see any through balls for striker.Today ba kept the defenders and created space for midfield and torres is also doing that(though he will go deep sometimes :P).So one cannot blame strikers solely.Even when cavani or falcao comes they wont be able to score plenty of goals if this playing style prevails.

Just a typical Chelsea FA Cup game against weaker opposition. We had our moments in the first-half and they had their's but once we got the breakthrough (no surprise it was Mata) it was easy going.

Didn't think the Luiz thing was that bad at first but on reflection he catches him plum on the chin. Now it wasn't nice, but it looked to me like he was just trying to bodycheck him rather than knock him out. It was nasty either way and I like our players to have that about them sometimes but he's got to pick his moments a bit better.

That "fan" looks as stupid as his little bitty piece of paper with the illiterate marker pen writing.

Nothing wrong with his writing. Maybe it's you who's the illiterate one here?