• Ba
    • Hazard(sub)
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Bertrand(sub)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ Ba , he looked completely off color , could had scored a couple if he had not shown his lazy stuff todayy. I love how people brings Torres pace to everything , but damn Ba is way slower than him even if Torres has lost a yard of his pace XD and It's note worthing that whether is BA or TORRES , our so called creative midfield doesnt likes to play and pass the striker and uhm Brentford were unfortunate , they deserved that goal .

LOL @ Ba , he looked completely off color , could had scored a couple if he had not shown his lazy stuff todayy. I love how people brings Torres pace to everything , but damn Ba is way slower than him even if Torres has lost a yard of his pace XD and It's note worthing that whether is BA or TORRES , our so called creative midfield doesnt likes to play and pass the striker and uhm Brentford were unfortunate , they deserved that goal .

I guarentee you that Ba is faster than torres. He wasn't lazy today, he wasn't as effective because of how deep the brentford defence was sitting for the most part. He did create more space for those behind him though through ATTEMPTING those runs, something which torres hasn't done for a long time.

I guarentee you that Ba is faster than torres. He wasn't lazy today, he wasn't as effective because of how deep the brentford defence was sitting for the most part. He did create more space for those behind him though through ATTEMPTING those runs, something which torres hasn't done for a long time.

haha are you serious ? He was sleeping most of the time , if he had reacted a bit quicker or like a normal central forward XD . I can bet he could had a couple of goals , that ivanovich header and those 2 chances where he only had to touch the freaking ball :)

haha are you serious ? He was sleeping most of the time , if he had reacted a bit quicker or like a normal central forward XD . I can bet he could had a couple of goals , that ivanovich header and those 2 chances where he only had to touch the freaking ball :)

My point is that he can make an impact without touching the ball. When mata/oscar/hazard/moses get the ball with space in front of them they run into it. Demba ba then runs along the line and moves and trys to run in behind. He was unsuccessful in terms of recieving and latching onto a pass today however when he runs forward he occupys 1 or 2 defenders and drags them out of position providing more space for the man behind and providing him with another option. Compare that with torres on thursday, he would drop deep which would slow down the tempo of our attack and mean that their defenders can keep their shape. It also means that we have no one in the box creating that option.

In both examples neither player touches the ball but Ba does a lot more for the team.

My point is that he can make an impact without touching the ball. When mata/oscar/hazard/moses get the ball with space in front of them they run into it. Demba ba then runs along the line and moves and trys to run in behind. He was unsuccessful in terms of recieving and latching onto a pass today however when he runs forward he occupys 1 or 2 defenders and drags them out of position providing more space for the man behind and providing him with another option. Compare that with torres on thursday, he would drop deep which would slow down the tempo of our attack and mean that their defenders can keep their shape. It also means that we have no one in the box creating that option.

In both examples neither player touches the ball but Ba does a lot more for the team.

Totally ! Torres has been awful , doesn't deserves a place in the team and all . BECAUSE OF THIS ^^^

Oh just quit it Ba is better than Torres end of story