Chelsea v Brentford

Jase

You're the clown. You want to get rid of the leading goal scorer and a manager who has won more trophies than the last five Chelsea managers.

These two fellas disagree with you.

220px-Carlo_Ancelotti_in_Moscow.jpg

Guus-Hiddink-001.jpg

Also, Mata is our leading goalscorer this season, not the ladyboy cunt. Get your facts straight before making a fool out of yourself, you clown.

edit: I didn't notice that @ and @ had already commented on this. Oh well, Rupert seems so thick that it can't hurt to remind him again.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A manager who has won more trophies than the last five Chelsea managers?! LOL

Lets see. Benitez has won 10 trophies in his managerial career. Ancelotti has won 12. Hiddink has 14 and Scolari has won 19! And if you really want to talk about winning trophies, when was the last time Benitez won a major trophy? 2006. Yes, 2006 which is like 7 years ago winning the FA Cup. Since then, no other notable trophies won. Only the Community Shield, Italian Super Cup and Club World Cup to show for. While the likes of Ancelotti, AVB and RDM continue to win the major trophies available - Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, Europa League, Portuguese League. Right now, Benitez is just a manager surviving based on his past reputation!

Torres is one of the leading goalscorers at the club as well as an influential force in attack assisting others and anyone who calls him a clown and wants to get rid of him is himself a clown. (I remember how some on here were in ecstasy when Chelsea paid 50 million for him - jeering at the scousers boasting that he preferred us to them. Actually, he had already stopped being so prolific at LFC because Rafa had gone - although he was still scoring some).

My remarks about the past 5 managers was provocative but not so wrong. Scolari and Hiddink have about 15 more years experience than Rafa and I am sure he will eclipse their trophies in his next 15 years. Ancelotti is only slightly older than Rafa - I don't know how many trophies he has but it's amusing how the yobo haters discount some of Rafa's trophies as "minor" while counting them as "major" for other managers. One of those "minor" trophies was the Club World Cup and some of the yobo haters on here wanted to sack Rafa because he didn't win it for Chelsea about a month after he arrived at the club. It seems the rule is first hate then look for justification for the hatred.

To say Rafa is surviving on his past reputation is nonsense. Every manager survives on his reputation. Rafa's is fantastic. Look at the Portugese Poseur, Mourinho (also getting fat), for example. He has been in Spain three season at the richest club in the world and one of the two dominant teams in the Liga.. He has won the mickey mouse cup and the league. In the same period of time Rafa won the Liga twice with a much poorer team at Valencia and the UEFA cup.

Torres is one of the leading goalscorers at the club as well as an influential force in attack assisting others and anyone who calls him a clown and wants to get rid of him is himself a clown. (I remember how some on here were in ecstasy when Chelsea paid 50 million for him - jeering at the scousers boasting that he preferred us to them. Actually, he had already stopped being so prolific at LFC because Rafa had gone - although he was still scoring some).

My remarks about the past 5 managers was provocative but not so wrong. Scolari and Hiddink have about 15 more years experience than Rafa and I am sure he will eclipse their trophies in his next 15 years. Ancelotti is only slightly older than Rafa - I don't know how many trophies he has but it's amusing how the yobo haters discount some of Rafa's trophies as "minor" while counting them as "major" for other managers. One of those "minor" trophies was the Club World Cup and some of the yobo haters on here wanted to sack Rafa because he didn't win it for Chelsea about a month after he arrived at the club. It seems the rule is first hate then look for justification for the hatred.

To say Rafa is surviving on his past reputation is nonsense. Every manager survives on his reputation. Rafa's is fantastic. Look at the Portugese Poseur, Mourinho (also getting fat), for example. He has been in Spain three season at the richest club in the world and one of the two dominant teams in the Liga.. He has won the mickey mouse cup and the league. In the same period of time Rafa won the Liga twice with a much poorer team at Valencia and the UEFA cup.

Hot dog eating contests?

Why don't you just go back to RAWK?

Your point there is only based on statistics, not including proper observations on what he ACTUALLY does on the pitch.

LOL First you talked about how Benitez has won more trophies than the previous 5 Chelsea managers and now you want focus specifically on the management time. Comedy...

Contradicting point. You said talking about Benitez surviving on past reputation is nonsense yet you go and compare something Benitez won like 9-10 years ago with Mourinho won 1-2 years ago. Furthermore, did Benitez have to try and overcome one of the best, if not the best team in the world when he was at Valencia? No. And who's to say Mourinho won't win the Copa Del Rey and/or Champions League this season? Still within a shout in those competition. Speaking of the UEFA Cup, Mourinho won it with Porto and the Champions League as well!

When people speak about the good things Benitez has achieved in his career, they always only go back to his success at Valencia and CL win with Liverpool, that's all. The same can't be said when talking about the likes of Mourinho, Ancelotti...

I get it. Torres has to go, Benitez has to go but judging from posts (not yours directly) people think getting Cavani and Mourinho will automatically make us play like Barcelona. Ain't going to happen. Our problems run deeper than that.

Torres leaving is essential to make more room for more strikers. Barcelona were successful bcoz they gave chances to academy players and rotated their squad properly! Like u said u can't just throw cash on a player and a manager and gain success. Something we're failing to do! U also need managerial stability. All we're really doing is throwing cash currently Roman's formula for success is:

Spend money on players+Spend Money on managers= Winning all the trophies

Ain't gonna work

Your point there is only based on statistics, not including proper observations on what he ACTUALLY does on the pitch.

LOL First you talked about how Benitez has won more trophies than the previous 5 Chelsea managers and now you want focus specifically on the management time. Comedy...

Contradicting point. You said talking about Benitez surviving on past reputation is nonsense yet you go and compare something Benitez won like 9-10 years ago with Mourinho just won last 1-2 years ago. Furthermore, did Benitez have to try and overcome one of the best, if not the best team in the world when he was at Valencia? No. And who's to say Mourinho won't win the Copa Del Rey and/or Champions League this season? Still within a shout in those competition. Speaking of the UEFA Cup, Mourinho won it with Porto and the Champions League as well!

When people speak about the good things Benitez has achieved in his career, they always only go back to his success at Valencia and CL win with Liverpool, that's all. The same can't be said when talking about the likes of Mourinho, Ancelotti...

THAT'S WHY THIS GUY'S CALLED BLUESMASTER! WELL SAID!

You're the clown. You want to get rid of the leading goal scorer and a manager who has won more trophies than the last five Chelsea managers. Have you ever considered hate counselling?

Well even if Rafa is a good manager in your opinon who has won more trophies maybe we rn't the right club for him to win trophies and maybe he should go to one of our rivals and try to win trophie there (best way to fuck up your opponents send rafa On loan there if it's possible to send managers on loan).

Look up your facts this season Mata's our leading goal scorer.

If Chelsea want a striker who has poor control poor finishing poor movement and can tap in a goal every once in a while in front of the net they might as well sign me. Advantages of signing me over Torres r I'm way younger than Torres and will at least be a future prospect unlike Torres. I'll be a free signing and I'll take a salary not anywhere near as large as Torres and I can defend better than him too. SIGN NISHC300!

I'm sorry but I believe our dimensions have accidentally have had their internet connection crossover. I am sure in your dimension Arsene Wenger is polishing his trophies from the past few years for hours.

IDIOTS, IDIOTS EVERYWHERE

Well even if Rafa is a good manager in your opinon who has won more trophies maybe we rn't the right club for him to win trophies and maybe he should go to one of our rivals and try to win trophie there (best way to fuck up your opponents send rafa On loan there if it's possible to send managers on loan).

Look up your facts this season Mata's our leading goal scorer.

If Chelsea want a striker who has poor control poor finishing poor movement and can tap in a goal every once in a while in front of the net they might as well sign me. Advantages of signing me over Torres r I'm way younger than Torres and will at least be a future prospect unlike Torres. I'll be a free signing and I'll take a salary not anywhere near as large as Torres and I can defend better than him too. SIGN NISHC300!

I'm sorry but I believe our dimensions have accidentally have had their internet connection crossover. I am sure in your dimension Arsene Wenger is polishing his trophies from the past few years for hours.

Stop feeding the troll.

Couldn't care less if Rafa plays Torres or not, just rest Mata and Lamps, please. Brentford are the kind of team we have to beat with our eyes closed. <_<

Do you mean it is the kind on team that even with Torres we should beat? :halo:

12:00 kick off?!? really what the fuck is this? I'd still be in bed this time on a Sunday under normal circumstances

Idiot! :)

The kick-off will be at 8:00am in Brazil and probably 6:00am for our friends on USA/Canada...