Chelsea v Brentford

Jase

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your hate for them is blind. But I'll let you in on a secret, they're not the only problems in the squad and reason why we play rubbish football.

Have you even watched our games against Qpr, Southhampton, Brentford or even the match on thursday? My hate is not blind, Ive given Torres so many chances to prove he is a worthy striker and he failed everytime. Rafa is a big problem, Torres is a big problem, we have other problems aswell but those two are the fucking worst. Ive never seen us play so poorly, like the players dont want to be on the pitch.

Have you even watched our games against Qpr, Southhampton, Brentford or even the match on thursday? My hate is not blind, Ive given Torres so many chances to prove he is a worthy striker and he failed everytime. Rafa is a big problem, Torres is a big problem, we have other problems aswell but those two are the fucking worst. Ive never seen us play so poorly, like the players dont want to be on the pitch.

I get it. Torres has to go, Benitez has to go but judging from posts (not yours directly) people think getting Cavani and Mourinho will automatically make us play like Barcelona. Ain't going to happen. Our problems run deeper than that.

I get it. Torres has to go, Benitez has to go but judging from posts (not yours directly) people think getting Cavani and Mourinho will automatically make us play like Barcelona. Ain't going to happen. Our problems run deeper than that.

Yes.

I agree with you. But getting rid of Rafa and Torres is a step in the right direction. As is getting a competent striker and manager to replace the two clowns we have.

I agree with you. But getting rid of Rafa and Torres is a step in the right direction. As is getting a competent striker and manager to replace the two clowns we have.

You're the clown. You want to get rid of the leading goal scorer and a manager who has won more trophies than the last five Chelsea managers. Have you ever considered hate counselling?

You're the clown. You want to get rid of the leading goal scorer and a manager who has won more trophies than the last five Chelsea managers. Have you ever considered hate counselling?

Sorry didnt realise we have the offspring of Rafa and Torres here.

FIRSTLY, MATA IS OUR LEADING GOALSCORER

SECONDLY, WE PLAY A SYSTEM WITH 1 STRIKER AND TORRES HAS PLAYED PRETTY MUCH EVERY GAME

THIRDLY STOP TROLLING

A manager who has won more trophies than the last five Chelsea managers?! LOL

Lets see. Benitez has won 10 trophies in his managerial career. Ancelotti has won 12. Hiddink has 14 and Scolari has won 19! And if you really want to talk about winning trophies, when was the last time Benitez won a major trophy? 2006. Yes, 2006 which is like 7 years ago winning the FA Cup. Since then, no other notable trophies won. Only the Community Shield, Italian Super Cup and Club World Cup to show for. While the likes of Ancelotti, AVB and RDM continue to win the major trophies available - Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, Europa League, Portuguese League. Right now, Benitez is just a manager surviving based on his past reputation!