Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My to-do list if this transfer gets done:

1) Celebrate like a child on xmas day.

2) Pinch myself to check i'm not dreaming.

3) Buy a Reus away shirt.

4) Salivate at the thought of having Cesc-Matic-Hazard-Oscar-Reus as our midfield, with Diegoal in front of them.

5) Quote everyone who said it wouldn't happen and would be going to Bayern for sure.

My to-do list if this transfer gets done:

1) Celebrate like a child on xmas day.

2) Pinch myself to check i'm not dreaming.

3) Buy a Reus away shirt.

4) Salivate at the thought of having Cesc-Matic-Hazard-Oscar-Reus as our midfield, with Diegoal in front of them.

5) Quote everyone who said it wouldn't happen and would be going to Bayern for sure.

But if it doesnt sign for us

1.) Cry.

2.) Cry alot.

3.) People will start saying he wasnt good enough for us anyway.

Michael Ballack: "Marco knows that Chelsea is the best club in England, I told him."

"From day one, I loved and respected everyone there and I have told Marco that, they are a great club and will always be with me"

Thats the boy Ballack, you hero!

Michael Ballack: "Marco knows that Chelsea is the best club in England, I told him."

"From day one, I loved and respected everyone there and I have told Marco that, they are a great club and will always be with me"

I could see agent Ballack do what agent Joe Cole did with Hazard :Goober:

Source? I think they are fake.

But yeah it's pretty obvious we are the best club in England and have been saving it's pride in UCL from quite some time.

cant find any source! link?

In my opinion, he has to come

1 - Barcelona can't sign anyone, and wouldn't be able to guarantee him first team football

2 - Real Madrid won't sign him as they don't need him

3 - He won't go to Bayern, his agent has already denied him going there.

We're the only side left for him, bar maybe PSG, but he'd much rather come here i'd hope.

Get it done Jose!

1 - Barcelona can't sign anyone, and wouldn't be able to guarantee him first team football

We're the only side left for him, bar maybe PSG, but he'd much rather come here i'd hope.

Get it done Jose!

Think it is us vs Man City vs PSG realistically for him unless Bayern decide to move Ribery on. Could see PSG willing to go up to 40-50m so double the clause to get him.

Think it is us vs Man City vs PSG realistically for him unless Bayern decide to move Ribery on. Could see PSG willing to go up to 40-50m so double the clause to get him.

We have the upper hand against the two, and the offer of giving them possibly Schurrle and Salah.

We have the upper hand against the two, and the offer of giving them possibly Schurrle and Salah.

Doesn't matter though, knowing PSG and their idiots owner I wouldn't bet against them going 50-60m for Reus. They were willing to do that fo Di Maria(he and them admitted this) but had to stop because of FFP and we robbed them 50m for Luiz.

Our only chance is if Reus wants to be here otherwise Dortmund imo will definitely take the money offer instead of Schurrle-Reus straight swap(doubt they will pay more than 20-25m for Schurrle and we can ger Reus for 20-25m too so basically it is one)

So what if they double the clause? Once you fork out those 25m to Bvb, its up to Reus where will he go...

Only that matters is to double his wage to convince him to join us.

Get it done Jose!

Barcelona Can't Sign? Don't be naive. This year apparently neither, and finally, FIFA decided to remove the sanction.
The next year will be the same.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You