Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they would have no choice with Reus if he wants to go! all someone has to do is meet his release clause then its up to Reus, Dortmund cant stop him if he chooses to leave.

And with Lewandowski if they don't sell him this window then next season he will leave for free, so they are not really in a strong position to keep them for much longer.

Yeah, that's true but i don't think Reus would leave. He wanted to come back to Dortmund(he was in thier academy, right?) when he was playing for Mönchengladbach. He wouldn't want to leave after just spending a year with them. Although you never know.

Classy classy player though!

reus is better...but his agent already said, that there is no buyout clause.

Reus is the better player overall, Di Maria is by far the player who suits us more!

His best position is right behind the striker, because that's where he's most goal-threatening. That's where he played for Gladbach 11/12, he has just been forced to the left wing by Götze. Mata played a beast season at this position though. We're not gonna sign him soon anyway.

This is precisely what I have been saying - fans, just like the club, wanting to buy all these young and upcoming talents for the sake it as opposed to having a clear idea to have a proper balanced squad. With Schurrle already seemingly certain to join and Hazard around, why on earth would we want to buy more players whose main position is on the LW?!

• 5 months later...
Dortmund executive Hans-Joachim Watzke told SPORT1media: "Marco Reus possesses a release clause option in his current contract at our club.He could leave our club due to that.He is, however, the only player in our first-team squad that has such a contract clause."

Reports suggest the clause is around 30 million.

I'm a massive fan and I'm surprised his buy-out clause is so low considering the level he is at. He'll get you almost a goal every second game. Insanely talented player, but we're overstocked with AMs at present.

However on the off chance José doesn't see 2 of our AMs fitting into his plans and he's looking for more of a direct player, he should look no further than this guy.

If his release clause is only £30m could see Arsenal going for him, just too good to miss out for that price. Personally I don't think we would need him unless we sell both Mata/Kevin but one of the best attacking midfielder in the world atm for sure.

This guy belongs into the pl, more than most of our AMs he would be what Mourinho wants. He is faster and more direct than Oscar and Mata. he looks weak, but this guy is a fuckin warrior. i have always wanted him ,even when he was only at Borussia. He might play in midfield, but IMO he is much more of a striker. I had no idea he was available, but if there is any chance to get him we should consider buying him as our new centre forward. His pace and directness would suit our counter-attacking game perfectly. But he is also able to fall back and play those little balls into space like Rooney. ACtually this guy is like Rooney+pace -strength.

Shame the timing is so bad.We really do not need him. With Torres and Eto'o we already have two decent counter-attacking strikers with pace. Neither are we in need of AMs.

The thing is, Eto'o and Ba will probably not be here next season. Torres will be 30. Only him and Lukaku would leave us a bit thin in the striker department, so we will most probably buy one in summer. If Reus is available and likes our project, why not tempt him? That been said, I don't think he would leave. He is perfect for Dortmund and will only get better.

This guy belongs into the pl, more than most of our AMs he would be what Mourinho wants. He is faster and more direct than Oscar and Mata. he looks weak, but this guy is a fuckin warrior. i have always wanted him ,even when he was only at Borussia. He might play in midfield, but IMO he is much more of a striker. I had no idea he was available, but if there is any chance to get him we should consider buying him as our new centre forward. His pace and directness would suit our counter-attacking game perfectly. But he is also able to fall back and play those little balls into space like Rooney. ACtually this guy is like Rooney+pace -strength.

Shame the timing is so bad.We really do not need him. With Torres and Eto'o we already have two decent counter-attacking strikers with pace. Neither are we in need of AMs.

The thing is, Eto'o and Ba will probably not be here next season. Torres will be 30. Only him and Lukaku would leave us a bit thin in the striker department, so we will most probably buy one in summer. If Reus is available and likes our project, why not tempt him? That been said, I don't think he would leave. He is perfect for Dortmund and will only get better.

Playing Reus as a striker, seriously? That would be so not exploiting his abilities to its maximum potential. He's better off playing in one of the AMs position. And while he may suitable for counter attacks, think we already have enough players for that and it's been a problem for us relying on that approach. The issue now is most teams park the bus against us and counter attacks don't really work against these lots.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You