Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

videos

I agree with you, one of the best players of all time is a stretch. One of the best players of this generation is correct. He's got nothing on Zidane, Romario, Garrincha, Messi, Maradona etc.

I agree with you, one of the best players of all time is a stretch. One of the best players of this generation is correct. He's got nothing on Zidane, Romario, Garrincha, Messi, Maradona etc.

I saw a recent poll and cristiano was voted the best athlete ever....

Not just in football, but in all sports... Thats how I know people, especially the younger kids are hella dumb.

Not just in football, but in all sports... Thats how I know people, especially the younger kids are hella dumb.

They don't know anything.. majority of voters probably haven't even watched him play more than 10 times!

But the best athlete is entirely subjective, I believe that goes to Usain Bolt or Muhammad Ali.

Oh my god...

I saw all of that players and many more (and almost everyone here saw them too).

The only one with quality comparable to Cristiano and Messi is Ronaldo, and unfortunately he had a lot of problems with injuries..

Yesterday someone in the Real Madrid forum was saying that the only person that misses Rnaldo in Madrid is the owner of Macdonalds. Obviously he was a great player but could do it at that level in Barcelona and a little bit in Inter. Ronaldo never was the same after his injury... ROnaldo was great 2 or 3 seasons.

All the others you must be joking for sure (with all the respect for ZIdane that was incredible also... but... )

Oh my god...

I saw all of that players and many more (and almost everyone here saw them too).

The only one with quality comparable to Cristiano and Messi is Ronaldo, and unfortunately he had a lot of problems with injuries..

Yesterday someone in the Real Madrid forum was saying that the only person that misses Rnaldo in Madrid is the owner of Macdonalds. Obviously he was a great player but could do it at that level in Barcelona and a little bit in Inter. Ronaldo never was the same after his injury... ROnaldo was great 2 or 3 seasons.

All the others you must be joking for sure (with all the respect for ZIdane that was incredible also... but... the others you are for sure joking )

Landrup was one of the best player ever to come out..

Nesta/maldini are one of the best defenders to come out in recent generations

Lahm might be the best all around full back in all time along with cafu.

Brazilian Ronaldo was great even when he was 100 kgs...

Corkism is contagious? I better leave this thread before I catch it.

Landrup was one of the best player ever to come out..

Nesta/maldini are one of the best defenders to come out in recent generations

Lahm might be the best all around full back in all time along with cafu.

Brazilian Ronaldo was great even when he was 100 kgs...

You have no idea about football. Brazilian Ronaldo was not great when he had 100Kg, the same way ROnaldinho was not great when he played for ACMilan... both could't do nothing in Milan (and even before that) with less than 30 years because they were horrible professionals. That's the truth.About the others... you are joking for sure.

You have no idea about football. Brazilian Ronaldo was not great when he had 100Kg, the same way ROnaldinho was not great when he played for ACMilan... both could't do nothing in Milan (and even before that) with less than 30 years because they were horrible professionals. That's the truth.About the others... you are joking for sure.

O really....

All 100 kgs..

Can we please get back to talking about Reus? As ridiculous as that debate has become its much easier to digest than the claim that Ronaldo isn't one of the greats the game has ever produced. I mean what are you really watching?

You are incredibly ignorant and condescending. To think people's whose opinion differs from yours regarding one of the best players in the world and history is attributed to their young age is very pretentious. Stop it. Not everyone here is young, many people here saw all those players you listed, if you think Cristiano isn't one of the best ever, then you're just stupid. 3 Balon d'Ors, after this year, and breaking goal scoring records left and right is indisputable. There is such thing as a stupid opinion, and you have proven that, yet again.

Back to Reus.

You are incredibly ignorant and condescending. To think people's whose opinion differs from yours regarding one of the best players in the world and history is attributed to their young age is very pretentious. Stop it. Not everyone here is young, many people here saw all those players you listed, if you think Cristiano isn't one of the best ever, then you're just stupid. 3 Balon d'Ors, after this year, and breaking goal scoring records left and right is indisputable. There is such thing as a stupid opinion, and you have proven that, yet again.

Back to Reus.

Actually, older people dont consider cristiano the best ever...

If you ask footballers, most dont consider him to even be in the same breath as best ever. Its the younger generation that does...

Just like how the younger generation buys apple products and watches fing gundam style on youtube and made it the most hit video in youtube history.

FING gangnam style has 2 billion hits....

Go ask your buddy chicarito whose better, cristiano or ronaldo?

If he's indeed available next summer then it's a no brainer. He's a world class player who brings genuine value and quality to any team and offers both tactical flexibility and most importantly end product(I'm looking at you Willian,Oscar and Schurrle). He will instantly be an upgrade on whoever he replaces on the right wing even though he likes to operate from the left wing mostly and a front four of him, Hazard,Fabregas and Costa represents everything you had want in an attacking sense. Provided we get another central midfielder that is so we can push fabregas upfront behind the striker.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You