Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

We would fucking destroy Real Madrid or Barcelona on the counter. We could attack Bayern and still win.

Couldn't do it to City, doubt we can do it to Madrid RIGHT NOW. But regardless of Rues, I'm pretty sure Jose will play defensively against most of the bigger clubs. I just want our guys to get to the point where they are able to be more effective like Atletico or Real (under Mourinho's 2nd year)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chiellini? Kroos ? Luis? LMAOO!

Luis is the best LB in the world.. did you even watch him last season?

And because you're "laughing your ass off off" i'll you give you 10 more

Toure

Godin

David Silva

Kompany

Thiago Silva

Aguero

Arda Turan

Lewandowski

Lloris

Ribery

Robben

The whole Reus played rw position thing is complete nonsense.

The same nonsense United fans said when they bought Mata.

"Juan mata played winger at chelsea his first season and he was good, therefore he can played on the wings effectively for United as well."

yet, we all know how well that happen.

For every Mata, there is a Bale, Rues himself, Suarez. Even if he's not as good, he would still be better than our current RW's.

lolwat

Lahm

Neuer

Ibra

Suarez

Messi

Chiellini

Ronaldo

Di Maria

Kroos

Hummels

Filipe Luis

one of the 10 best players in the world is a bit of a stretch..

do not belong on the list. not that Rues does either

The whole Reus played rw position thing is complete nonsense.

The same nonsense United fans said when they bought Mata.

"Juan mata played winger at chelsea his first season and he was good, therefore he can played on the wings effectively for United as well."

yet, we all know how well that happen.

That logic is very flawed. If we debating about Mata it would be relevant but since the debate concerns a different player with different skill sets and physicality it shouldn't be applicable.

Toure

Godin

David Silva

Kompany

Thiago Silva

Aguero

Arda Turan

Lewandowski

Lloris

Ribery

Robben

being top in your position doesn't make you top 10. the 2nd list of guys are all better than Luis. there are probably 3 more lists you can do that wont include Luis.

Toure

Godin

David Silva

Kompany

Thiago Silva

Aguero

Arda Turan

Lewandowski

Lloris

Ribery

Robben

Yea, I'm not saying he's not. But better than Reus? No. Godin? Turan ? Lewandowski? current Ribery? Lol I'm dead.

Lahm doesn't belong on the list? Are you insane :lol:

lol, no he doesn't. But I wouldn't have an anger attack if i saw him in one. Regarding Lahm, its a matter of opinion, but Luis is not top 10

messi

ronaldo

Robben

Yaya Toure

Suarez

Ibra

Nuer

Cesc

Di Maria

Eden H

Bale

are all better than Lahm imo

Yea, I'm not saying he's not. But better than Reus? No. Godin? Turan ? Lewandowski? current Ribery? Lol I'm dead.

I'm going to assume you watched tonnes of Atletico Madrid. Turan is most definitely better than Reus, even though they're different type of wingers.

lol, no he doesn't. But I wouldn't have an anger attack if i saw him in one. Regarding Lahm, its a matter of opinion, but Luis is not top 10

messi

ronaldo

Robben

Yaya Toure

Suarez

Ibra

Nuer

Cesc

Di Maria

Eden H

Bale

are all better than Lahm imo

ah, messi really is a better fullback than Lahm! You're right. How is Luis not one of the 10 best players in the world? Which LB would you have over him? Alaba? Azpilicueta? Kolorov?

I'm going to assume you watched tonnes of Atletico Madrid. Turan is most definitely better than Reus, even though they're different type of wingers.

ah, messi really is a better fullback than Lahm! You're right. How is Luis not one of the 10 best players in the world? Which LB would you have over him? Alaba? Azpilicueta? Kolorov?

Not tons, but I saw a bit. Turan is very good, but I'd rather have Reus here than Turan.

So Cech is the one of the 5 best gk in the world, he's better than Hazard since Hazard isn't even a top 5 winger, right?

I think Reus is a great player, he's not the fastest or the most technically sound but as a package he ticks a lot of boxes. if he really is available for £20m in the summer than its a no brainer, you sell Schurrle and buy Reus... If you have to engage in a bidding war and his wage demand is in and around 200k then you pass.

Personally I think Aubameyang is the better buy because he has REAL blinding speed and there is no substitute for that kind of pace. He scores too.

We would fucking destroy Real Madrid or Barcelona on the counter. We could attack Bayern and still win.

Not really. Question is over two games can we 'fucking destroy' them more than they us? City are out closest team to us in the league but look at them in Europe, different animal.

Barcelona have a front 3 of messi neymar and Suarez. Madrid are thankfully weaker as a team this year but can still kill everyone on their day, no contest.

Be confident this year, we are on the road for something special ;) but don't confuse a checkpoint with a finish line

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You