Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

Gundogan better than Reus? Not even close. Reus is second best player in bundesliga after Robben.

What? How do you even make that assessment? This is the exact reason I think that the Ballon d'Or isn't that important.. how did you come to the conclusion that Reus is better than Neuer, Hummels, Lahm, Subotic, Martinez, Benatia, Lewandowski, Boateng, Weiderfeller etc?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reus is as good as Bale and I'm not joking. I would take him in a hearbeat he's in another league to Schurrle and Willian. He's same profile of player such as Bale, Hazard, Gotze, Neymar. I'd happily offload any of Schurrle, Willian for him.

No ground to stand on in saying he wouldn't do well here, heck he'd fit like a glove.

Only questions are, is there space in the squad to aquire him? Do we even want him?

I agree, there isn't any space now realistically. Currently 5 AMs for 3 is about right + we have tons of loanees. However, if the price is right this is a player you definitely should attempt to get. I mean if we could get him for ~ 30M then we must at least roll the dice. Maybe if we won the CL again this year then he would come here like Hazard :D I would rather offload Willian as Shirley is also a capable super sub and having another German should help him fit in.

I agree, there isn't any space now realistically. Currently 5 AMs for 3 is about right + we have tons of loanees. However, if the price is right this is a player you definitely should attempt to get. I mean if we could get him for ~ 30M then we must at least roll the dice. Maybe if we won the CL again this year then he would come here like Hazard :D I would rather offload Willian as Shirley is also a capable super sub and having another German should help him fit in.

It's interesting to read the varying opinions but I'm definitely with those who see Reus as 'must buy if available'. I'll be very surprised if every coach/manager/director of football, at all candidate clubs, does not see it that way too.

So he might go to three other clubs but not us? :lol: any logic in this?

Reus is German and Munich already got Gotze and Lewandowski from BVB...

Reus would replace Ribery and already has a good understanding with munich players.

Madrid is the biggest team in the world. When they call, they usually get. Cristiano isnt going to stay young forever and Madrid isnt a team to shy away from prizing talent for no reason...

Barcelona would be the third team, however, they signed Neymar last season and Suarez this season.

The only way he is joining Bayern is if Ribery leaves and considering he is on like 150-200k per week, I doubt any team will sign him+pay a big fee. He is also over 30 and injury prone as fuck. So Bayern is pretty much out unless Ribery leaves.

Us, City, MU vs PSG

The only way he is joining Bayern is if Ribery leaves and considering he is on like 150-200k per week, I doubt any team will sign him+pay a big fee. He is also over 30 and injury prone as fuck. So Bayern is pretty much out unless Ribery leaves.

Us, City, MU vs PSG

Except PSG would and a host of other clubs would....

I dont buy Reus to England, its either Munich or Madrid and staying at Dortmund. I can see United being the darkhorse for Reus.

Reus is German and Munich already got Gotze and Lewandowski from BVB...

Reus would replace Ribery and already has a good understanding with munich players.

Madrid is the biggest team in the world. When they call, they usually get. Cristiano isnt going to stay young forever and Madrid isnt a team to shy away from prizing talent for no reason...

Barcelona would be the third team, however, they signed Neymar last season and Suarez this season.

Except PSG would and a host of other clubs would....

I dont buy Reus to England, its either Munich or Madrid and staying at Dortmund. I can see United being the darkhorse for Reus.

What the hell are you talking about?

The third club would be Barcelona?? Errrr no the third club you said was United.

You don't buy Reus to England?? Suggests he might go to United....Seem's legit

What the hell are you talking about?

The third club would be Barcelona?? Errrr no the third club you said was United.

You don't buy Reus to England?? Suggests he might go to United....Seem's legit

Barcelona guns for attacking players. However, due to their transfer ban and the signings of both Neymar and Suarez, signing Reus next season might be impossible....

United is the darkhorse team to get Reus, most likely not, but United was able to pull off Falcao, Di Maria, etc and if they give Reus the bank, United would have a better chance than anyone else, given City transfer ban and Chelsea fiscal policy these days.

United are a few players away from relevance and Reus would be one of the few players they go for/need.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You