Brentford v Chelsea

Jase

No way. Some of us actually care about the FA Cup and it is a serious competition that I would like to play in and playing junior just underestimates the competition. We are the holders and we can't go in to the game thinking we can win with any team put out. It is right that Rafa takes this game seriously, regardless of how tight our schedule is.

If Rafa had the squad he might take it seriously. Since, Chelsea do not have enough players, then PL should be his priority. He was already told about it by the board. Sorry, FA maybe next year.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8440846/FA-Cup-Brentford-manager-Uwe-Rosler-ready-for-Chelsea-test-in-fourth-round

Brentford manager Uwe Rosler expects Chelsea to underestimate his side in Sunday's FA Cup fourth-round clash at Griffin Park.

European champions Chelsea will be taking on the League One Bees for the first time in 63 years - Chelsea claimed a 1-0 FA Cup third-round win in front of 38,000 fans in that last meeting - in the west London derby.

"They will take the game seriously," said Rosler.

"They can only win the FA Cup and the Europa League and a club like Chelsea has to win trophies each year.

"Chelsea will still have an extremely strong team. I still think their players will underestimate us. It's a human reaction.

"I was as a player the same and I think that is our chance. We have to believe in our chance and we have to go for it."

No way. Some of us actually care about the FA Cup and it is a serious competition that I would like to play in and playing junior just underestimates the competition. We are the holders and we can't go in to the game thinking we can win with any team put out. It is right that Rafa takes this game seriously, regardless of how tight our schedule is.

Exactly!Its the only domestic trophy we have a shot at....might as well go all out!

Whoever we field I hope we get a decent performance..we dont need another game or a crappy loss!

Lol people before the season are like "Our team wastes our young talent never give them chances not even in cup matches!" and then a cup match against Brentford comes up and those same people want to put out a full strength squad. SMH

Yup well before the season we were in the running for 7 trophies. Now we can barely scrap 2. So if this is our last chance to get a trophy we can't Fuck it up.

A lot has changed since before the season

Yup well before the season we were in the running for 7 trophies. Now we can barely scrap 2. So if this is our last chance to get a trophy we can't Fuck it up.

A lot has changed since before the season

Yeah I know but after the season people will complain that we didnt play our youth enough. I'm just saying thatnits gettin old.

6 AM for me, after what will be a long night of drinking. It's not always easy to be a Chelsea fan, but it will be worth it if Chelsea win and I can see Marin play!

My brother brought some friends over to drink and I had to go buy everything (since he is 15). I took some and I have no idea how I will watch the Australian Open Final (5am) and Chelsea (9am).

Imagine our Asian fans, horrible game times...

On at 5 am in my neck of the woods. God I love the 7 hour time difference. Looks like i'm pulling an all nighter!

6 AM for me, after what will be a long night of drinking. It's not always easy to be a Chelsea fan, but it will be worth it if Chelsea win and I can see Marin play!

My brother brought some friends over to drink and I had to go buy everything (since he is 15). I took some and I have no idea how I will watch the Australian Open Final (5am) and Chelsea (9am).

Imagine our Asian fans, horrible game times...

I will trade you all to have games at 6am or there about's :lol:

Im at a White Sox fan and most games start at 1am and there are 162 if we dont make play offs

I gave up on NBA because of that, too many games and some of them start at 3am!

1 am doesn't seem so bad as staying up till 3 am seem much easier than waking up anytime before 5 am.

Heck I have a birthday party to go to tonight. I usually watch Chelsea games either tired or drunk.....or both :lol:

drunk is often best way especially when it looks like the team are drunk

What time will it be in Australia?

I hate Australian Open, always starts at 1am and finishes at 7am...

Tonight the game starts at 11am! Which is really good because normally games start around 2am or 4.30am on occasions.

7.45pm kick off in the UK would normally be around 6.45am or 5.45am depending on the time zone.