Brentford v Chelsea

Jase

Yes, this is Brentford. This is also the FA Cup. Do I really need to remind people of Barnsley, March 10th 2008? No, I didn't think so.

Plus there is no chance of Benayoun or Malouda playing. They're both surplus to requirements and neither will be seen in Chelsea blue ever again.

Cech

Ferreira - Terry © - Cahill - Bertrand

Ramires - Lampard

Marin - Oscar - Mata

Torres

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just play our worse team possible, dont care if we lose it, better secure third place...

No. We should rest few key players of course but nothing drastic. no need of calling a horde of academy players and telling them to try and beat brentford. a cup run won't hinder our schedule much seeing as it is weekend games and with a good cup run we can build confidence. remember last year? later on in the season...

also, I fuckin want QPR in the cup so that we can decimate those sissies

@,

given the current plight of the squad, i believe an exception should be made. atleast with benayoun who has played a few games for West Ham this season. We don't have Hazard and surely Marin will come in for him but Mata is due a rest and Benayoun would be a good fit for this game.

As long as lampy, and mata get a rest then we can still play a strong team... JT has to play for match fitness and his leadership skills especially if we don't play all our regs. Oscar playing at CAM would be a good thing to see, as he hasn't played there in a while and it is his best position.

Won't be saying that if we reached the final. We are not Arsenal, happy with a top 4 spot, we want to win.
No. We should rest few key players of course but nothing drastic. no need of calling a horde of academy players and telling them to try and beat brentford. a cup run won't hinder our schedule much seeing as it is weekend games and with a good cup run we can build confidence. remember last year? later on in the season...

also, I fuckin want QPR in the cup so that we can decimate those sissies

Tbh I dont care if we go to Wembley or not. I just want a top4 so we can move on and forget about this season...

I know this is selfish and strange, but I am only posting how I feel about it. I could be here pretending to like the FA Cup (this season only) and motivate everyone just to increase my rep, but this is not me. I am only trying to be honest!

P.S: It would definetly be awesome to eliminate QPR though.

If all we achieve is a top four finish this season, then it has been the biggest failure in the history of the club - transitional season or not.

This is ridiculous. We are Chelsea FC and we have to win a trophy this season.

No season in which we dick Everton, Leeds, Spurs and Arsenal away from home is a bad one.

If all we achieve is a top four finish this season, then it has been the biggest failure in the history of the club - transitional season or not.

No season in which we dick Everton, Leeds, Spurs and Arsenal away from home is a bad one.

Prepare yourself then, there is a big possibility we dont win any throphy this season!

The worst part is that this should have been the easiest year to get one (3 "automatic finals")...

Why should a club whose supporters attack their manager and one of their main players win a trophy? Some of you are delusional.

The club decided to buy young starlets from other countries - lack of experience and unfamiliarity with the PL. The club decided to play "entertaining" football and ignore the normal balance between defence and attack that is needed in any competition. So why should it win trophies? Chelsea bans a talented player and sells others. So why should it win trophies? Rafa has stopped the rot and brought some rationality and experience. But the problems need time to fix.

I don't see RB playing any of the following names in this match : Malouda, Benayoun, Ferriera, Ake.

My dream line up for this game would be :

------------Turnbull---------

----PF---Cahill---JT---Bertand---

----------Luiz------Oscar--------------

------Marin---Benayoun--Malouda-----

--------------Torres----------------

Also since Hazard is out for a min. of 3 games ... time for Marin to step up and show his worth. The lad can't ask for a better time to show his worth !

I would love to see Malouda back and Banayoun get a chance. It's Brentford ffs. Rafa moaning about lack of depth is contradicting himself if he's not gonna bring them back into the fold for a game like this. Malouda has a good cup record with us too (Especially as Wembley).

JT MUST START!