Brentford v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight the game starts at 11am! Which is really good because normally games start around 2am or 4.30am on occasions.

7.45pm kick off in the UK would normally be around 6.45am or 5.45am depending on the time zone.

Awful, the worst it get is 7am when the difference is at largest!

at least I got a reason to wake up before 3pm now, maybe this will get my party-disrupted sleeping rhythm intact again, overdue because my exams start next week. Whatevs.

It is just fuckin Brentford, we should smash them easily, do not care about all this mind game bullshit. Laughed so much when their 22 year old keeper considered himself as "more than a match" for Lampard in terms of penalties. Only because he has watched all of lamps pens, doesn't mean you will keep em out. One of the world's best goalies, Manuel Neuer, had watched all of Lamps penalties, and he knew how he would take the penalty in the CL final high with power donw the middle, as he does most crucial penalties, he remained grounded and raised his arms, he knew exactly where the ball was going but still it was to hard to be kept out.

“Jose Mourinho was Chelsea boss then and they hadn’t conceded a goal for 400-500 minutes.

“I was 21 and couldn’t believe I’d scored there and we were beating them for about 15 or 20 minutes. After the game, Jose invited us into the Chelsea dressing room — I got Joe Cole’s shirt and now it’s on my son’s bedroom wall.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4764751/Paul-Hayes-Son-wants-my-Brentford-team-to-lose-to-Chelsea.html#ixzz2J9kGNWjn