Brentford v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar and Marin is good news...

Did she just say chelsea has put out a strong team "torres....." We only have 2 strikers... They do realise that don't they.

Good news is lamps may be able to get more goals for his tally.

Out of interest, why is it so important that Lamps gets the record? What does it actually mean?

Yes it would be nice for him, and a nice moment in a few weeks, but why do you go into each match thinking about it? The most important thing today is that him and Ramires actually assert themselves in a match.

Because Lampard is close to breaking the record. It'd be nice for a club legend to break it during our lifetime, and also because Frank is likely to leave at the end of the season.

It goes without saying that him and Ramires should assert themselves on the game, that's what everyone is expecting regardless.

I would love Ake to get some serious minutes today. Just a lovely player to watch at times and has real potential to be a first-teamer.

Oscar needs to have a big game because we can't rely on Mata all the time, and so does Marin.

Disappointed that Cole is starting another game but hopefully we can bring him off after 60 and maybe even get something out of Yossi.

But it's Brentford FFS - we should really be stuffing teams like this.

Out of interest, why is it so important that Lamps gets the record? What does it actually mean?

Yes it would be nice for him, and a nice moment in a few weeks, but why do you go into each match thinking about it? The most important thing today is that him and Ramires actually assert themselves in a match.

Why do I go into each match thinking about it? Since when did I say that. And I would absolutely love it to happen. It matters to me... He is my hero and it would mean a lot to see him get there... I also never said it was the most important thing. Chelsea winning and playing well is obviously more important.

Doesn't mean I can't want Lampard to break the record... Does it?

1) He can't compain really. He wanted games

2) We literally have no one else. No one.

I am sure he isn't Complaining about it at all.. He loves to play. I would have liked him to have a rest but I am sure he will be fine. His fitness is still up there with the best.

Why do I go into each match thinking about it? Since when did I say that. And I would absolutely love it to happen. It matters to me... He is my hero and it would mean a lot to see him get there... I also never said it was the most important thing. Chelsea winning and playing well is obviously more important.

Doesn't mean I can't want Lampard to break the record... Does it?

You just mentioned it before this match - I'm just wondering why. When you look at all the great players on that list, Tambling especially, I simply don't get why it's so important Frank beats it. He's going to go down as our greatest midfielder regardless, and the record itself is fairly meaningless when you actually look at it that I simply don't get the media's focus on it.

You just mentioned it before this match - I'm just wondering why. When you look at all the great players on that list, Tambling especially, I simply don't get why it's so important Frank beats it. He's going to go down as our greatest midfielder regardless, and the record itself is fairly meaningless when you actually look at it that I simply don't get the media's focus on it.

Well that's your right to have that opinion. Bobby tambling will always be a Chelsea great. But I wasn't alive when he played for us so no amount of watching highlights will make me feel the same about him compared to Lampard who I have seen in pretty much every game he has ever played for us. In the great scheme of things it may not mean that much but is something I would love to see him break.

It would be really sad if this lineup won't be able to finish off the game before the hour mark.Hopefully Mata will not be needed and young Ake will get some minutes.

I agree. It won't look to pretty if we have to bring on mata and Demba ba to get past them. And ake to get some minutes would definitely be a great thing.