Brentford v Chelsea

Jase

I would love to see Malouda back and Banayoun get a chance. It's Brentford ffs. Rafa moaning about lack of depth is contradicting himself if he's not gonna bring them back into the fold for a game like this. Malouda has a good cup record with us too (Especially as Wembley).

JT MUST START!

It's the probably the board's decision to leave Malouda in the exile.

Exactly we couldn't even get rid of him to WEST FUCKING HAM who signed Joe 'shit since 2010' Cole

And he's injured at the moment.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea lack physical presence.

Current team cost around 290m but there is hardly any decent player on the bench who could come in & really help the team.

In tomorrow´s game I would love to see Mata, Oscar, Ramires, BA, Lampard, & even others being rested.

I do not care who plays tomorrow, players must be rested, I feel.

Why should a club whose supporters attack their manager and one of their main players win a trophy? Some of you are delusional.

The club decided to buy young starlets from other countries - lack of experience and unfamiliarity with the PL. The club decided to play "entertaining" football and ignore the normal balance between defence and attack that is needed in any competition. So why should it win trophies? Chelsea bans a talented player and sells others. So why should it win trophies? Rafa has stopped the rot and brought some rationality and experience. But the problems need time to fix.

Wow.

What rot has Rafa stopped? There was no rot.

Rafa could've easily won the CWC, and could've easily been in the COC final right now too. He blew both. I'm failing to see what he's done that's so special compared to RDM. If we had RDM still here with us I doubt we would've been worse off. And it's not every fan that attacks Rafa - many didn't want him here in the first place, are we supposed to sit there and accept something we don't agree with? Christ. You're delusional.

Whatever you do Rafa please rest Mata, we need him for the PL games next week. Then again it's hard to think of someone who could replace him in the attacking trio. If it's Bertrand then Cole has to start and he also needs a rest. You can't put Ramires because him and Lamps are the only two available players for the double pivot. Piazon was loaned to Malaga, Benayoun has a small injury and Flo Mo is with the youngsters.

Turnbull

Azpilicueta/Ferreira Terry Cahill Bertrand

Lampard Ramires

Marin Oscar Benayoun/Malouda/???

Torres

Something like that, unless Rafa doesn't decide to give some of the youngsters a chance.

It's the probably the board's decision to leave Malouda in the exile.

I think it's beyond doubt that this is the case. Something happened during the summer which made him fall out with the top hierarchy. I don't expect Rafa to have enough power to bring him back. I don't know if I even want him to, he sucks plus he hasn't played a single game with the new players, and his motivation is in great doubt. Leave Malouda where he is, I believe there are genuine reasons why he's getting the Bogarde treatment, it's highly unlikely two managers would completely overlook him if there weren't.

Lol people before the season are like "Our team wastes our young talent never give them chances not even in cup matches!" and then a cup match against Brentford comes up and those same people want to put out a full strength squad. SMH

I wouldn't mind a team like:

----------Cech---------

Paulo-Cahill-JT-Bertrand

----Ramires---Ake------

Mata----Oscar----Marin

----------Torres-----------

It would be ideal if Mata is rested but we have no one to play instead of him. The Piazon loan is really baffling, he could have started games like these, certainly a better option than having nothing.

If anything, almost all the players need a rest really. Most have been flogged to death already.

I also feel that way. Rafa even went to see Roman recently asking for new players. If I were him, screw the FA Cup & play juniors.

I also feel that way. Rafa even went to see Roman recently asking for new players. If I were him, screw the FA Cup & play juniors.

No way. Some of us actually care about the FA Cup and it is a serious competition that I would like to play in and playing junior just underestimates the competition. We are the holders and we can't go in to the game thinking we can win with any team put out. It is right that Rafa takes this game seriously, regardless of how tight our schedule is.