xPetrCechx

Just some more news on him. Apparently leaning towards Madrid. Hope he does go there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2342528/Manchester-City-target-Isco-reveals-Real-Madrid.html

Doubt it, Ozil who is probably one of the best CAM in the world atm occupies that central role. And I doubt he will agree with rotation like Higuain/Benzema and Isco would want to play all the time too. Look most likely heading for City because of their manager and Nasri can be sold, Silva can play on left or right and he is free in the middle.

Pellegrini is the biggest signing of city by far. He actualy can coach instead of Mancini and could probably win league with last season squad, not to say with all new players navas, fernandinho etc.

It's actually not looking good for for United. We and City had a better first team than them last season and now are both strengthening our depth. Sure, they're United and will be there or there abouts but currently, it doesn't look like they'll do much in the transfer market. Plus, with Ferguson gone I don't think they'll have the same resilience and steely edge about them.

Hmm they are quite different IMO.

Isco is less direct, and has much better passing. He is more of a CAM, master accuracy.. he's more of an Iniesta.

And he isn't as fast as Hazard, his game play involves trying to walk past players through skill instead of beating his man through speed like Hazard most of the time. However his shooting is top notch, much better than Hazard. He is more like David Silva and Iniesta I agree, and in 1-2 years he will be better than Mata.

Better than Oscars 100%, wish we had signed him last summer for £18m instead of £25m for Oscars who has been OK.

Isco would've struggled similarly simply because he wouldn't have played through the centre and Oscar was NOT £25m, he was 25m euros.

Better than Oscars 100%, wish we had signed him last summer for £18m instead of £25m for Oscars who has been OK.

I'm all for democracy and everyone having a fair say on things, but wow... just wow.

Not denying Isco has got talent and ability but best not to rave so much about his performances in the European U21 Championships. He, after all, has got way more experience than majority out there having played so many games at the top level with Malaga in La Liga and the Champions League.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You