Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Demba Ba scored 16 goals in 18 games

If I'm not mistake, that's actually consistent with the mins per goal he had here last season.

No regrets about letting him go, though. It was the right decision once it was decided that Didier would come back.

It was the right decision once it was decided that Didier would come back.

We all knew he would leave Chelsea months before summer. He wanted to play but Mourinho didn't really trust him. I liked him a lot, he scored some very memorable goals. It's good to read he's having a good time at Besiktas, he is a very nice and humble guy.

If I'm not mistake, that's actually consistent with the mins per goal he had here last season.

No regrets about letting him go, though. It was the right decision once it was decided that Didier would come back.

Of course, but things could have been so much different if we gave him the minutes Torres got.

We all knew he would leave Chelsea months before summer. He wanted to play but Mourinho didn't really trust him. I liked him a lot, he scored some very memorable goals. It's good to read he's having a good time at Besiktas, he is a very nice and humble guy.

Of course, but things could have been so much different if we gave him the minutes Torres got.

Yeah, I was not upset when Demba said in an interview that names play a role in who gets picked at Chelsea because that was clearly true in his case.