Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

Thats harsh. Are u saying after his performance against Spurs and considering the "quality" of our other strikers ge should be sidelined?

I would take Ba over Torres any day of the week.

Thats harsh. Are u saying after his performance against Spurs and considering the "quality" of our other strikers ge should be sidelined?

I would take Ba over Torres any day of the week.

He was just Lucky on the day against Spurs. I can bet you that if Torres was the second half sub against a 10 man Spurs he could have scored four goals at least.

BA IS BELOW STANDARD

Just shush

Demba Ba is definitely one of the worst players to have ever played in Chelsea.

I can't believe you actually think he should get a start because he scored 2 lucky shit goals against a dead team in trash time.

I can't believe you actually think he should get a start because he scored 2 lucky shit goals against a dead team in trash time.

Right, because he's never scored a great goal for us in a crucial match...

Despite of BA scoring two goals against the Spurs, Jose can not chance it tomorrow.

There is too much at stake here. No time to experiment now.

For me, it´s Samuel all the way. If Chelsea gets to lead by two goals, then let BA finish them off.

i would start torres actually cpz Etoo seems to play bad at home

The only reason you don't rate is because he is Muslim. Stop being such a bumpkin.

i would start torres actually cpz Etoo seems to play bad at home

Not sure if you have noticed but Eto'o has tended to play most of the home games this season while Torres in the away matches and the reason is clear, Eto'o is more suitable to play with when opposition comes to the Bridge, sitting deep and defend while Torres is better when there are spaces to break into away from home as the home side is bound to attack more.

The only reason you don't rate is because he is Muslim. Stop being such a bumpkin.

Now now, let's not go down that line of discrimination...

You know, rather than moaning which striker is shit and all that, it would be better off discuss something more remotely interesting than this. We all know our 3 current STs are shit and there is no point moaning about it when we are stuck with them till end of the season. Just hope they continue to score the goals, however the circumtances are, and we move on at the end of the season.

He may not be the best but what he has been is an ultimate pro. He's never once mouthed off and when called upon he has scored or contributed well.

I am not one to use the old 'He was gifted the goals' he still put them away and done the job asked of him.

Not sure if you have noticed but Eto'o has tended to play most of the home games this season while Torres in the away matches and the reason is clear, Eto'o is more suitable to play with when opposition comes to the Bridge, sitting deep and defend while Torres is better when there are spaces to break into away from home as the home side is bound to attack more.

Now now, let's not go down that line of discrimination...

You know, rather than moaning which striker is shit and all that, it would be better off discuss something more remotely interesting than this. We all know our 3 current STs are shit and there is no point moaning about it when we are stuck with them till end of the season. Just hope they continue to score the goals, however the circumtances are, and we move on at the end of the season.

I am moaning nothing! I am stating facts for some.

Wow that's some bullshit and you are an idiot. I HAVE NO FUCKING PROBLEM WITH MUSLIMS. I HAVE MUSLIM FRIENDS! Next time you think about saying something that stupid, you should shut up idiottt....

Sorry, but Demba Ba is a terrible player .

He isn't a terrible player. Yes, he isn't good enough to be a striker at a club like Chelsea but that doesn't mean he's terrible. He's scored some good goals here, against top teams, that should tell you he isn't "terrible". He's a decent player, nothing more, nothing less.