JDY

last year when he wasnt injured coentrao played all the CL Games.

so a youtube-video where he is sitting on a bench is proving, that he aint world-class? whats wrong with you dude? did coentrao sleep with your GF or why the hatred towards him?

You really have no clue what you talking bout. and no abate, is no LB ffs. and asamoah isnt playing as a LB for Juve neither. stop talking bs and do your research. Coentrao is amongst the top 5 LBs in the world. He was one of the best players for Portugal at the Euro 2012 and is widely regarded as one of the best LBs.

Yeah describing Criscito as world-class is only worth a lol. who is next? maybe bertrand? I mean he played at the Olympics!

Can understand people preffering Shaw to Coentrao but saying that he aint world-class and putting out mediocre players to prove this, is just plain dumb or hate.

I'll stick just with simple answer for you, as I seriously believe that you are not thinking properly.

A) The video doesn't show just Coentrao on the bench, Coentrao wasn't selected as squad player for that Match. I haven't seen that mistake before, just to him.

B ) Asamoah DOES PLAY as LB: Quote from himself -> http://www.hotfmghana.com/sports/news.php?id=1032

C) Criscito is not top class, but is better than Coentrao

D) Marcelo was seriously injured last year, still better hundred times better than this guy.

E) Dumb? Because we don't think like you? Are you someone important? I do not think so.

There you go my friend, now, leave this shit alone, is not gonna happen.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best LB in the world? Which world are you talking about? :|

There are like 20 players over him, let me show you a little list:

Jordi Alba, Abate, Cole, Criscito, Clichy, Marcelo, Evra, Alaba, Lulic, Armero (when he plays in LB), Assamoah (when he plays in LB) even Jose Enrique is better than him.

And he is one of the best? Let me... laugh.

I do like Real Madrid and I watch most of their games... Coentrao is a very good LB.

You can think of 20 players over him? Are you kidding...

The only ones I can think about are Jordi Alba, Marcelo(even if sucks at defensive task) and Cole. But the first 2 ones are offensive backs while Coentrao is more a defensive one.

Evra, Abate, Crscito, Clichy, Lulic, Armero, Enrique.. are you kidding me? :blink: They are ok, sure, but waaaaaaaaaay behind Coentrao, Alba, Cole and Marcelo.

Anyway, we don't need him. We got Cole and Bertrand :)

I do like Real Madrid and I watch most of their games... Coentrao is a very good LB.

You can think of 20 players over him? Are you kidding...

The only ones I can think about are Jordi Alba, Marcelo(even if sucks at defensive task) and Cole. But the first 2 ones are offensive backs while Coentrao is more a defensive one.

Evra, Abate, Crscito, Clichy, Lulic, Armero, Enrique.. are you kidding me? :blink: They are ok, sure, but waaaaaaaaaay behind Coentrao, Alba, Cole and Marcelo.

Anyway, we don't need him. We got Cole and Bertrand :)

This is just ridiculous, just sign him and Luis Suarez. If we do not win anything at least will have a laugh. They are clowns, that eventually play football.

Come on have a break with your hate against him.

You don't like him, but don't underrate him, he is a fabulous left back

He is good, not top as they are saying. Not even close to 15M. Madrid would ask more than 20M. I'm laughing.

This is just ridiculous, just sign him and Luis Suarez. If we do not win anything at least will have a laugh. They are clowns, that eventually play football.

It's not because you don't like the guy he sucks... ;)

Even if I don't like Suarez, he's one of the greatest strikers atm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He choose Real Madrid over Chelsea in the first place because he couldn't be bothered to learn English. Can't see him coming here or to Spurs.

Real madrid is a much bigger club, and there was a portuguese coach + lots of portuguese/brazilian players. I'm sure he would consider now.

We don't need this guy really. There is no point in wasting more than 10 mil on a guy we don't actually need.

well he is far better than bertrand and only 1 year older

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You