JDY

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monaco would make sense for hin he cost too much and earns too much for a other top club to buy him so yeah he should join a shit club with loads of money.. This is becoming a modern habit just think of witsel(it makes me sad just thinking of him playing for zenit),hulk,falcao,moutihno, ibra and thiago silva just to name a few!

Monaco would make sense for hin he cost too much and earns too much for a other top club to buy him so yeah he should join a shit club with loads of money.. This is becoming a modern habit just think of witsel(it makes me sad just thinking of him playing for zenit),hulk,falcao,moutihno, ibra and thiago silva just to name a few!

i wouldnt say that 20 million euros are too much for a top LB.

Mate real payed 30million euros and garay for him I doubt they would sell him for 20!!!

they've paid 30 million and garay went for 10 m. so thats like 20. and why not? real always sell players for low prices. look at sneijder, robben etc. they are overpaying and than are undervaluing players...thats normal business for real madrid.

Well with Mourinho almost but confirmed his coming I was thinking about a player he might bring from Madrid.

I know people have said, Varane, Modric and all this.

But I think those targets are unrealistic.

Madrid is not going to be stupid enough to sell Varane, a young prodigy that has so much potential.

And with a posible hiring of Carlo, well Modric is also of the picture as Don Carlo is a big fan of Modric.

Thus the only player of quality that I could see Madrid let go is this guy, Coentrao.

A lot of Real Madrid fans tell me that he wants to go, and for the right price Chelsea should buy him.

His big potential was not fulfill at Madrid, but he still has time in his side to make things work.

So as a realistic target, I see this happening more then any other Real Madrid player.

Well with Mourinho almost but confirmed his coming I was thinking about a player he might bring from Madrid.

I know people have said, Varane, Modric and all this.

But I think those targets are unrealistic.

Madrid is not going to be stupid enough to sell Varane, a young prodigy that has so much potential.

And with a posible hiring of Carlo, well Modric is also of the picture as Don Carlo is a big fan of Modric.

Thus the only player of quality that I could see Madrid let go is this guy, Coentrao.

A lot of Real Madrid fans tell me that he wants to go, and for the right price Chelsea should buy him.

His big potential was not fulfill at Madrid, but he still has time in his side to make things work.

So as a realistic target, I see this happening more then any other Real Madrid player.

Like you said, people would have to be disabled to think madrid is gonna let go of varane.

Modric is not for sale either. Madrid will need to revamp its midfield and he will be given a real shot at CM since mourinho didnt use him properly or efficiently in any way last season. Madrid tried to go for Gundogan but dortmund says to wait a year, so modric i snot for sale.

Like i mentioned before Di Maria is pathetic but could be a possibility that mourinho goes for him since di maria most probably will go for sale. Hopefully he doesnt for the sake of chelsea.

Madrid dont need coentrao, but chelsea could imo. There arent many if any at all, great left backs on the market, coentrao is the only one really and considering that coentrao is one of mourinho's boys and that coentrao is world class in comparison to most other left backs, and also will be 25 by the end of the year ( young) unlike cole who will be 33, i think coentrao could be a good purchase.

Also, madrid wont sell for more than 20. Unless the club that goes for him is a gullible one lol. Really doubtful he will sell for more than 20.

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You