JDY

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is what we want now?

6hkuw7.jpg

A.Cole smokes too. I've heard that he aint such a bad player, isn't he? also he aint smoking everyday. it was his birthday, where you can smoke or drink something. he aint smoking 4 cigarettes a day.

A.Cole smokes too. I've heard that he aint such a bad player, isn't he? also he aint smoking everyday. it was his birthday, where you can smoke or drink something. he aint smoking 4 cigarettes a day.

Cole + Bertrand we are good right now, if we want to sign someone for LB, should be Luke Shaw.

This Coentrao is just ridiculous.

Cole + Bertrand we are good right now, if we want to sign someone for LB, should be Luke Shaw.

What is ridiculous? The rumour or the player?

Coentrao is one of the best LB in the world... but we don't need him here, we got everything we need.

What is ridiculous? The rumour or the player?

Coentrao is one of the best LB in the world... but we don't need him here, we got everything we need.

One of the best LB in the world? Which world are you talking about? :|

There are like 20 players over him, let me show you a little list:

Jordi Alba, Abate, Cole, Criscito, Clichy, Marcelo, Evra, Alaba, Lulic, Armero (when he plays in LB), Assamoah (when he plays in LB) even Jose Enrique is better than him.

And he is one of the best? Let me... laugh.

Yeah,we are good for this season,but A.Cole is older and older,he is a top player but we need to start searching a player for hs position.It would be so great if we can buy some younng talented LB (like Alaba but he is unrealistic) because Bertrand isn't sort of player for Chelsea.

Yeah,we are good for this season,but A.Cole is older and older,he is a top player but we need to start searching a player for hs position.It would be so great if we can buy some younng talented LB (like Alaba but he is unrealistic) because Bertrand isn't sort of player for Chelsea.

And why is that Bertrand is not the sort of player for Chelsea? :/ (Young LB = Luke Shaw)

And why is that Bertrand is not the sort of player for Chelsea? :/ (Young LB = Luke Shaw)

Because he isn't.Just like Lucas Piazon isn't.

After A.Cole you need to find someone near his quality.I just don't belive that Bertrand have quality to replace one of our best players in few last seasons.

Yeah,Luke Shaw would be great :rolleyes:

Jordi Alba, Abate, Cole, Criscito, Clichy, Marcelo, Evra, Alaba, Lulic, Armero (when he plays in LB), Assamoah (when he plays in LB) even Jose Enrique is better than him.

Coentrao ain't the player he was before. I have to agree with you

When he was a Benfica's player he was one of the best in the world. His confidence was at top and he was just incredible

Because he isn't.Just like Lucas Piazon isn't.

After A.Cole you need to find someone near his quality.I just don't belive that Bertrand have quality to replace one of our best players in few last seasons.

Yeah,Luke Shaw would be great :rolleyes:

One of the most promising players Lucas Piazon is not "sort of Chelsea player" for you? And what is the reason? You might doubt about Courtois or even Hazard, right?

One of the most promising players Lucas Piazon is not "sort of Chelsea player" for you? And what is the reason? You might doubt about Courtois or even Hazard, right?

He is not one of the most promising players.Nathaniel Chalobah,Tomas Kalas,Courtois,,Romelu Lukaku,Eden Hazard,Oscar

Those are real promising players at Chelsea

You see,we send Lucas on loan to Malaga and he made 9 appearnces,I don't even know how good was he to be honest.

Nathaniel made 37 appearnces for Watford

In two years in Vitesse Kalas made so much appearnces for them that he was one of their key players.

I don't need to make comments on Lukaku,Hazard,Courtis and Oscar,there is nothing to say about them.

All I want to say to you,thath you can find out which player is REAL promising player and which one is maybe.It doesn't mean that he isn't good player,but he will always be in shadow because of these players up.

alba? was mediocre for barca

abate is not even a LB. criscito just lol. marcelo? yeah, thats why coentrao played all the important CL matches. armero and asamoah dont even play as LB. lulic? not better. clichy is overrated and coentrao is miles ahead of him. enrique also surely not better than him. the only ones who are really better are Alaba, Evra (who is getting old) and A.Cole. Coentrao is world-class and he played an amazing European-championship. he isnt rated at Madrid because he is portugese and the media have an agenda against him (the same with Mourinho), but he is awesome and would be a good addition for our side. I would prefer Shaw though, but Coentrao for 20 m would be good buy. defensively he is rock-solid, offensively at Madrid he is not good, but for Portugal he shows his ability to attack. no need to underrate him and put people like Clichy, Armero or Abate in front of him. either you are a hater or clueless because 90% of your list is really weird.

alba? was mediocre for barca

abate is not even a LB. criscito just lol. marcelo? yeah, thats why coentrao played all the important CL matches. armero and asamoah dont even play as LB. lulic? not better. clichy is overrated and coentrao is miles ahead of him. enrique also surely not better than him. the only ones who are really better are Alaba, Evra (who is getting old) and A.Cole. Coentrao is world-class and he played an amazing European-championship. he isnt rated at Madrid because he is portugese and the media have an agenda against him (the same with Mourinho), but he is awesome and would be a good addition for our side. I would prefer Shaw though, but Coentrao for 20 m would be good buy. defensively he is rock-solid, offensively at Madrid he is not good, but for Portugal he shows his ability to attack. no need to underrate him and put people like Clichy, Armero or Abate in front of him.

Abate could play as LB, and he does sometimes.

Criscito lol? well argued.

Coentrao played over Marcelo this year because.. let me think... He was injuried? LOL.

Armero and assamoah don't play as LB? Do you even see football? Please do research before talk.

Clichy overrated, ehm, yes... Ha.

Coentrao world class, yes... sure... "Rock-solid" is just ridiculous. He is the most stupid player that Madrid has ever own, just a simple remainder:

last year when he wasnt injured coentrao played all the CL Games.

so a youtube-video where he is sitting on a bench is proving, that he aint world-class? whats wrong with you dude? did coentrao sleep with your GF or why the hatred towards him?

You really have no clue what you talking bout. and no abate, is no LB ffs. and asamoah isnt playing as a LB for Juve neither. stop talking bs and do your research. Coentrao is amongst the top 5 LBs in the world. He was one of the best players for Portugal at the Euro 2012 and is widely regarded as one of the best LBs.

Yeah describing Criscito as world-class is only worth a lol. who is next? maybe bertrand? I mean he played at the Olympics!

Can understand people preffering Shaw to Coentrao but saying that he aint world-class and putting out mediocre players to prove this, is just plain dumb or hate.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You