Fernando Torres

No praise for his performance today? Lacklustre until he came on and provided the spark.

No, and lets fucking keep it that way!

Lets face it, if Torres starts getting praised then all the fanboys come back, all the high hopes and all the stupid bull shit what was around before the season started WILL ALL BE BACK!.

So i just hope no one posts in this thread, if he's going to play good, then good.

He does look sharp and it is clear to me that he's regained some of his lost pace... very interesting and surprising.

Cautiously optimistic.

I think people over exaggerate his pace loss - he's still pretty fast, always has been. 90% of his problems are mentally related.

I just hope he's been playing like this because he wants a new club, not because he wants to stay...him staying here is the biggest nightmare of all.

You cant know, its down to Roman & the new manager after all, I still think he'll go at the end of the season, because if he stays, it will only mean another difficult year for Chelsea Football Club & prove again that our board are simply idiots.

Much easier said than done. His acceleration was key, in his tremendous ability. He has lost all of it that would make him a threat in one on one occasions. His touch is fading as well as his eye for getting the ball in the back of the net.

If Mourinho, or anyone would be able to somehow 'fix' him, he'd be quite good, but only 1/4 of the player he was in 2007-09. Considering the cartilage in his knees have vanished and his acceleration will never return. He'd be like Dzeko.

Much easier said than done. His acceleration was key, in his tremendous ability. He has lost all of it that would make him a threat in one on one occasions. His touch is fading as well as his eye for getting the ball in the back of the net.

If Mourinho, or anyone would be able to somehow 'fix' him, he'd be quite good, but only 1/4 of the player he was in 2007-09. Considering the cartilage in his knees have vanished and his acceleration will never return. He'd be like Dzeko.

You can't 'fix' Torres anymore...I really thought Benitez would have been capable of getting the best out of him but it just hasn't happened.

He just hasn't been able to produce good performances for more than 2-3 games at a time.

If worst comes to worst and no other decent club wants to take a chance on Fernando...our next manager will just have another problem to deal with.

You cant know, its down to Roman & the new manager after all, I still think he'll go at the end of the season, because if he stays, it will only mean another difficult year for Chelsea Football Club & prove again that our board are simply idiots.

Good God I hope so mate.

He did this last year too didn't he? Scoring hattricks against QPR and all that, getting our hopes up for next season. It's like he was playing just to stay.

Well he's had his year now with 3 of the most creative players in the league behind him. Opposed to this recent media bulllshit, the fans have backed him all the way; even cheer for the bastard when he wins fucking throw-ins and corners. But when you show some of the abysmal attitude like he has for the majority of the season, it's time to move on.

I can imagine him playing well for the first 3 games of next season, then something happens, like one morning he pours his cereal only to realise there's no milk, and BAM! Now he's Mr. Depression for 95% of the season again.

Good God I hope so mate.

He did this last year too didn't he? Scoring hattricks against QPR and all that, getting our hopes up for next season. It's like he was playing just to stay.

Well he's had his year now with 3 of the most creative players in the league behind him. Opposed to this recent media bulllshit, the fans have backed him all the way; even cheer for the bastard when he wins fucking throw-ins and corners. But when you show some of the abysmal attitude like he has for the majority of the season, it's time to move on.

I can imagine him playing well for the first 3 games of next season, then something happens, like one morning he pours his cereal only to realise there's no milk, and BAM! Now he's Mr. Depression for 95% of the season again.

This resume perfectly his Chelsea career, mentally he is weak, very weak.I think if the board really want to have a big name striker in the summer they'll dump Nando, his wages are abysimal, his influence on the team ? Zero infuence, he'll be remembred as the worst player in our history.I personally cant shut the mouth when Lampard is criticized, fairly, about his wages but no word said about Nando's one, we should care more about Torres than Lamps.

This resume perfectly his Chelsea career, mentally he is weak, very weak.I think if the board really want to have a big name striker in the summer they'll dump Nando, his wages are abysimal, his influence on the team ? Zero infuence, he'll be remembred as the worst player in our history.I personally cant shut the mouth when Lampard is criticized, fairly, about his wages but no word said about Nando's one, we should care more about Torres than Lamps.

Exactly.

Every time he comes out with these interviews that "I'm going to do my best for the fans", "I know my stats at Chelsea aren't great, I want to improve next season" and all that crap, I just laugh. The man is on 175k a week and, not only has he been terrible, but it's his attitude that has been the ultimate spit in the face.

As I said months ago, he is a cancer at this club. I just cannot wait until the man leaves. In fact...i'll go so far as to say I want him gone more than Benitez, there I said it!!

19 poor goals and he wants to stay :P

Now if those 19 goals had been winners against Man Utd, Man City, Juventus, Shaktar, Atletico Madrid, Tottenham, etc, I 'd be more forgiving because at least then quality>quantity. But there is no quality and certainly no quantity.